CHAPTER 4 CHILD HOOD AND MEETINGS (part 1)

1 Year later in a Konoha orphanage.

"Kids Wake up and go take a bath"(Enomoto Emi the matron of the orphanage)

The older ones groaned and woke up and started shuffling into the bathroom while among the young ones a few of them woke up while the rest stayed asleep but everyone woke up when

"ITAI.Dattebayo"(A blond who fell from his bed)

"Naruto! quite yelling in the Morning!!!"(Many other kids)

"I am sorry!Dattebayo"(Naruto yelling)

Naruto then rubbed his head and then went for a bath which he would have just claimed he finished it after pouring a mug of water on his head if it weren't for a redhead that started  applying soap to his back.

"Menma"(Naruto groaned)

"You need to bathe properly naruto or you are going to stink and bugs will start to grow on you"(Menma)

"I don't want bugs to grow on me!Dattebayo"(Naruto panicking)

"Then bathe and help me was my back for now Dattebane"(Menma)

the catchphrases became parts of their speech as soon as they learnt how to speak while menma tried not to say it out loud he still used it unconsciously sometimes but naruto used it with any and everything as long as it didn't ruin the sentence.   

After the bath they went to the canteen. during break fast

"Naruto eat your veggies or I am not giving you any meat"(Menma)

"Why?Dattebayo"(Naruto crying)

"Because you are not eating your veggies"(Menma)

Naruto eating his veggies while sulking.

After breakfast

"Don't hurt anyone and don't get hurt"(Menma)

"What if they try to hurt me?Dattebayo"(Naruto)

"Fight back if you can but don't provoke them and remember it is okay to run away"(Menma)

"Ok!Dattebayo"(Naruto going to play with the other kids)

Menma started running laps around the playground.

"Hey Menma what are you doing?"(Tetsuya)

Tetsuya was a 5 year old he also had whisker marks he was abandoned at the orphanage by his parents who were civilians after the attack. He was a bucket of sadness when he first came to the orphanage but he slowly brightened up as most of the people in the orphanage staff and children included had whisker marks.

"Running?"(Menma tilting his head)

"Why?"(Tetsuya)

"cause I felt like it?"(Menma)

"Oi oi why is it a question? and isn't simply running boring? why don't we make it interesting?"(Tetsuya)

"What do you mean?"(Menma)

"OII! Minna Menma wants to race!"(Tatsuya)

"Really?"(kid 1)

"Are you sure?"(Kid 2)

"I won't lose this Time!Dattebayo"(Naruto)

"Neither will we!"(The naruto squad)

"Try your best!Dattebane!"(Menma speeding up)

The end result? Every single kid in the playground were running in circles for no apparent reason for a few hours straight will yelling something or the other