CHAPTER 2 DIVINE INTERVENTION!

OR Authors BS take your pick.

After the Nine tails disappeared.

"So that's where you took it huh"(Sarutobi looking at the explosion in the distance)

"Sandaime-Sama"(Surviving anbu)

Hiashi and Hizashi appeared carrying 2 very very scared kurama clan members on their backs one was old while the other looked like he was in his 20's.

Sarutobi did not take his eyes off the still raging explosion.

"Hiashi take your clans men and focus on rescue of any and all survivors in the village. I will deal with the kurama clan latter and any remaining people who can fight come with me"(Sarutobi running towards the direction of the explosion) 

With Minato

Minato teleported to the area his family was in with the kyuubi and then teleported with his family out of harm's way which left him severely exhausted and a serious case of chakra exhaustion.

"I have to put up a barrier or else.."(Minato collapsing next to his wife and kids)

"I can still do it..."(Kushina whispering)

Suddenly chains shot up from her lower back and formed a dome around them and the kyuubi and chains wrapped around the nine tails immobilising it and 'freezing' it's chakra.

"Kushina!"(Minato as she started coughing up blood)

Naruto started crying which caused menma to cry as well even tho he really did not want to

"Gomenay Naruto Menma did I wake you up?"(Kushina)

Minato realised what she was up to

"Kushina"(Minato in horror and panic as he realised that he was about to lose her)

"I am going to draw the kyuubi into myself and die that way I'll be able to delay it's resurrection, I'll use my remaining chakra to save you that's the only way. Thank you for everything"(Kushina smiling)

"Kushina...You made me the Yondaime,You made me your husband you also made me a father but still..."(Minato wearing an absolutely devastated expression)

The Kids had stopped crying.

"Don't be sad minato I am happy and thankful that you love me. Besides It's our children's birthday and Above all when I think of the future together as a family if I lived I can only see a life full of happiness."(Kushina pausing to catch her breath as her organs had started failing)  

Minato had tears in his eyes he really could not live without this women he felt something come up in his throat and as both his hands were busy due to the fact that he was holding  his kids he turned and spit whatever in his mouth at the ground it was a pitch black blood like liquid it was then he realised that he was poisoned and it was quite potent it didn't affect his choices much as he had made his choice to die with his wife now only the part left wad how was he going to maximise the profits from his death and an idea was already forming in his head.

"If there is one thing I will regret: it's that I won't be able to see them grow up.."(Kushina)

No sooner did she say so both couples were hit by a chakra pulse a really weak one as it literally came from a new born aka Menma.

As soon as they were hit by the pulse a seal in their mind came undone and those memories came flooding in to the both of them.

"....You Idiotic, stupid and wonderful sons of mine"(Kushina not being able to hold her tears and sobs as she summoned as much strength as she could muster and took her children from minato and hugged them)