CHAPTER 14 EXPLANATION

The 5 members of Menma's party were stunned and left speechless the first to recover was the third after Menma had told them about the gamers and not off the anime.

"Huh, I did think he would do something but I didn't expect the root of the problem to be so deep and that the stakes were so high"(Sarutobi)

"Do you know the person who sent them here Hokage-Sama?"(Itachi)

"Yes, He did resurrect every shinobi that died in the day of the Nine-tails attack except for Minato and Kushina if what I have heard from Naruto is true then he is also responsible for the Intervention of the Uchiha and the Hyuga during the attack"(Sarutobi)

"You told him?"(Sasuke taking naruto by the collar)

"Um I also told Menma and Kakashi Nii"(Naruto)

"Are you an IDIOT?! No wait you are an IDIOT!"(Sasuke dropping him and holding his forehead)

"Relax sasuke the situation was screwed up with our presence anyway so Him telling us actually works for our advantage and helps us coordinate better"(Menma)

"Menma is right Sasuke if the actions they take clash with our own It would have resulted to nothing or even something disastrous"(Kakashi)

"Am I missing some thing here?"(Itachi)

"I will fill you in later Nii-San."(Sasuke)

"Now before you guys rush into speculations and everything the main reason I brought you here is because there has been a complication and New Info that we might actually have to speed up and take a bigger risk"(Menma)

"What do you mean Menma?"(Kakashi)

"I will tell you but before that."(Menma got up and pressed a big red button on the wall and after a few seconds)

Masa, Hideko and Dai appeared in a hurry.

"What happened?"(Masa)

"Masa-Sama"(Sarutobi, Kakashi and Itachi getting up to greet the feudal lord)

"Drop it in here we are equals.Now tell me what the hell happened that you of all people used the emergency summon?"(Masa turning towards Menma)

"Sorry I am late"(Atsuko with a red haired kid who wore a scarf)

Naruto and Sasuke were frozen.

Menma who saw him immediately turned to her.

"What's the situation with Shukaku?"(Menma)

"He is under control and quite friendly once you get to know him but he is a huge Baby tho"(Atsko)

"Wait he is the Ichibi jinchuuriki?"(Sarutobi surprised)

"Don't lose It Jiji and yes he is and he has a name Gara and that is Atsuko-San a psychologist who is an expert in dealing with Mental Issues related to loneliness, Complexes and Bloodlust in her previous life.Now going back to the main Topic we found a person with  'world' Stigma and he had a title that read [The last Incarnation] meaning once he dies the world will start falling apart and since he did die and was resurrected as a Edo-Tensei the world is barely I mean barely holding itself together"(Menma)

"SHIT"(Dai)

Masa, Dai and Hideko started discussing what they must do.  

"How much Time do we have menma?"(Itachi)

"If he didn't have the word last in his title a few thousand to a million years, and since he did have the word last I guess A few thousand and now since he died and was brought back a few hundred to a thousand and before you tell me it's a problem for the future generation Naruto and Sasuke will tell you about the enemies we are going to face next and losing even a single battle would result in the destruction of the planet"(Menma)