CHAPTER 29! CHUNIN EXAMS PART 1

In a Restaurant.

"Hey do you know how the chunin exams are going to occur this time around?"(Civilian A(Male) at Table 1)

"I don't know but it is going to be amazing considering the Yondaime Hokage designed it himself"(Merchant A(Male) at Table 1)

"Do either of you know how the tests are being conducted?"(Traveler Z(Male) Joining table 1)

"Well usually for the first rounds Iwa has a test of loyality,  Kumo has a test on quick thinking/torture, Kiri just skips it and in Suna it has been capture the target? and usually in Konoha it is about information gathering so I guess it has something to do about to do about that"(Chunin Exam enthusiast A(Male))

"Really? how do you know that? aren't they usually a secret?"(Merchant A)

"Not that much just get the people who failed in a good mood and they will spill the beans like its Spring cleaning"(Chunin Exam enthusiast A(Male))  

"Speaking of other villages they say the new Mizukage has a figure to die for"(Traveler Z)

"It's true I saw her once but I don't know why they say she can't get married tho"(Cunin Exam enthusiast A(Male))

"How dose she compare to Tsunade-Sama?"(Civilian A)

In a Dango shop

"Hey are there any places we need to avoid?"(Noble X)

"You Should definetly avoid the training grounds X-Sama as they are dangerous even with no shinobi in them especially Training grounds above number 30 as they usually have all sorts of chakra beasts in them"(Chunin guide)

"All right now guide us to our hotel I and my family plan to stay until the finals are over and if possible I would like to hire a team to protect us"(Noble X)

"As you wish X-Sama"(Chunin guide)

In a Bar

"Hey which is the biggest and Most dangerous training ground in Konoha?"(Traveler Q)

"Why are you asking that?"(Bar keep narrowing his eyes)

"I got curious you know? The shinobi do all sorts of Missions so I figured they would have quite a few banned training grounds and I wanted to know about them"(Traveler Q taking a sip of his poison)

"The biggest is training ground 50 it is pretty much a grassy plain stretching about a 500 hectares while the most dangerous that isn't really clear"(Shinobi R)

"How so?"(Traveler Q)

"Well There is training ground 37 a giant Marsh with all sorts of poisonous frogs, snakes and slugs"(Shinobi R sitting next to Traveler Q)

"Then there is training ground 44 a giant forest filled with enough traps, chakra beasts and other dangerous Phenomenon that it has earned the Nick-name the forest of death"(Shinobi T)

"And then finally there is training ground 49 the forest of illusions"(Shinobi R)

As soon as he said that the entire room turned quite.

"What's wrong?"(Traveler Q)

"First rule of Popo's training: do not talk about Popo's training"(The entire Bar except for the outsiders and Civilians)

Scenes similar to these occurred all over Konoha

In the police station

"Thank you Anbu-San"(Police women 1 a Hyuga as she locked up another batch of stupid genin)

The Anbu nodded and Vanished 

"Is team Kuma here?"(The Jonin Sensei of the genin who were just locked up)