CHAPTER 34! NARUTO VS MENMA

The things that they say as the smoke cleared left most of the contestants gaping the entire floor,ceiling and walls were filled with Menmas and Narutos which caused Miho and Hinata to blush while Hinata's was more profound than Miho's.

And then they started fighting and the number of blonds reduced drastically while the originals simply stood facing each other.

"After this we are doing Taijutsu training with clones"(Menma frowning as he processed his memories)

The Uchihas were having a field day seeing so many fighting styles used at once it was like an all you can eat buffet of taijutsu.

"And don't start yelling about not needing my help Naruto It won't matter who is stronger or who is quicker when it comes to facing some one as strong or stronger than you are you need to be skilled and smarter than your opponents"(Menma interrupting Naruto)

"..You are right but I am not done yet"(Naruto as he switched with a clone)

Menma  smiled and switched as well the clones also started switching places so after a few minutes 

About 6 Menmas faced off against 2 Narutos

they both saw each other grinned and charged and suddenly Narutos appeared and Menma matched him in number and then Naruto's were shredded again but it took longer and Rince and repeat untill.

Menma was wincing at the killer head ache he had which unfortunately caused all of his remaining clones to pop considering even they had the same head ache.

Naruto and his clone were grinning triumphantly at him.

"So you think you won huh?"(Menma grinning despite the pain)

"Yeah"(Naruto grinning)

"Then come at me Naruto"(Menma settling into a stance)

"You got it"(Narutos charging at him)

Menma smirked and transformed into a giant bison and charged at his Twin which caused the twin to pale and run.

Two of the clones threw kunai at the bison's feet which it dodged by jumping and changing into a Fennic Fox .

Earning quite a few coos from the females and gasps from few of the males Naruto in response transformed into a giant Toad which Menma dodged with the grace of a fox while transforming himself between different types of foxes earning him quite a f...

Earning quite a few coos from the females and gasps from few of the males Naruto in response transformed into a giant Toad which Menma dodged with the grace of a fox while transforming himself between different types of foxes earning him quite a few points  in Kurama's books.

Menma while dodging came closer to Toad Naruto and transformed into a bear getting ready to maul him but had to transform into a Kit in order to dodge the Kunai thrown at him by Naruto's clones. Menma disengaged and transformed once more.

 Menma disengaged and transformed once more