CHAPTER 12 ...ACADEMY...AND STATS!!!

As soon as they came out.

'message:All, Can everyone hear me? and if you can just think of the answer don't speak out loud'(Menma thought)

'Loud and clear but I didn't think you would immediately try to message'(Dai) 

'Well now we know that distance isn't that big of a deal for the spell'(Hideko) 

'Does some one know of the lore or the enemies  we are going to face?'(Atsuko)

'latter at Night it's a long story and you don't want to be distracted'(Miho)

'Um...dose anyone know how to convert chakra into different elements? My teacher is calling me to demonstrate and I think I missed it'(Dai)

'gather chakra into palms and then imagine the element you want it to be that method worked for mana if chakra is similar it should do the same'(Masa)

'Woah! Thanks I can produce sparks!'(Dai excited)

'chakra is similar but not the same you need to have an affinity for it and even then you need a lot of practice or hand signs if you can convert it directly without practice them you would need to have a ridiculously high affinity for it'(Menma)

'Thank you'(Masa)

'I just checked my status and I have a title called [Narukami] it lets me have near perfect authority over lightning! and I think I am going to stop message I need to pay attention to class'(Dai disconnecting)

'I have the title of [Suna no ko] It is supposed to give me control over sand and anything the size of sand particles'(Atsuko)

'That's awesome!'(Miho)

'I am the jinchuriki of the kyuubi but I still need to check my stats'(Menma)

'I just checked mine I have a title that says [OP Wife]? wait that's not it a this one it says [Genius] says I can learn and improve anything as long it is learnable and the effort required for learning something is just a 4th'(Miho)

'You are a monster Dattebane'(Menma)

'Dattebane?'(Everyone in the chat)

'It's in my genes okay? I can't help it'(Menma getting defensive)

'Ah, a uzumaki thing then?'(Masa)

'yes'(Menma)

Menma was then shaken in real life.

'Looks like we got to go the academy teacher is here'(Menma)

'Bye'(Miho)

Menma and Miho disconnected.

'I guess I shall return then'(Atsuko)

'Yes until later'(Masa)

the both of them disconnected as well.

"Menma it's time to introduce yourself!"(Naruto whispering)

Menma Stood up and greeted everyone with a million volte smile.

"Hello I am Uzumaki Menma and I hope to get along with everyone!"(Menma super excited)

"Oh, okay next"(The chunin rubbing his eyes along with the rest of the students in the room as well as the third who was watching with the crystal ball and the team of hyuga who were there to keep an eye on the clan heir and heirs and Neji who was also trying to keep an eye on them from the above class room)

"I am Uzumaki Naruto and I will be the greatest hokage ever!"(Naruto trying to match his brothers energy but failing miserable causing him to sulk which prompted menma to start patting him on the head)