CHAPTER 16 GIRL TALK

In Mount mobokyu.

All the toads that could feel Nature Energy Suddenly raised their heads in wonder and confusion as the concentration of Natural energy Increased all of a sudden.

In Shikkotsu Forest
Katsuyu grew 10% Bigger as she got curious about the Increase in Nature Energy.

In Ryūchi Cave.

The Elder Snake grinned as she felt the Increase in Nature Energy.

Back In Konoha in a secret room in the hospital that was usually used to Treat High Priority Individuals.

A blond and a redhead were hooked up to all sorts of life support and Monitoring devices.

"How are they Tsunade?"(Sarutobi)

"Starved and Dehydrated but there is are no other problems If they recover the way they are recovering They should wake up in a day or 2 max"(Tsunade).

Tsunade lokked like she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

"do you have something to say Tsunade?"(Sarutobi)

"Just what is going on sensei?"(Tsunade)

"I guess it will be better if I show you insured of telling you"(Sarutobi)

The this raised his Index finger and it was glowing with Chakra Tsunade hesitated at first bot then allowed him to do what he wanted.

Sarutobi was using a memory transfer technique thought to him by the Yamanaka Clan head it was a simple jutsu that transfered one's Memories to another but it was very risky.

After Tsunade received sarutobi's memories she clutched her head in pain and then after the pain faded she looked at sarutobi in horror.

"How are you even sane?! "(Tsunade screaming at Sarutobi)

"Core it protects your soul from any and all external influences I did program it after all" (Menma appearing next to Sarutobi)

Tsunade was flabbergasted but didn't have the time to react as a familiar blue screen appeared in front of her.

"I would accept if I were you" (Menma)

"And if I don't?" (Tsunade)

"Possible mental regression, loss of logical and analytical thinking and soul disintegration take your pick cause all three are happening to you as we speak exposure to divinity is never a good thing for unprepared souls even a indirect exposure" (Menma)

Tsunade used what remained of her sanity to push the accept and immediately her head started to clear.

"What are your goals Menma? Who are you and why should we trust you?"(Tsunade)

Menma was looking at his parents who were being treated sarutobi said nothing because he wanted answers to those questions as well but he trusted Menma enough not to ask them besides the recent episode with the gods had created a sense of trust between everyone who was present there.

"Tsunade-Sama do you know what it is like to be given love, family and friends when all you have ever done in your life was to simply follow orders no matter how stupid, Inhumane and cruel they were? Do you know how it is when you were not born but made? Do you know what it feels like to suddenly have feelings? "(Menma pausing to let them ponder)

Menma then placed a hand on the glass.

"Do you know how it feels to desperately wish for something and be granted it only for you to stay away from it because your very existence was a danger for it?Now I have it and a family, a bunch of friends and a place I hope I can truly call home and I WILL do anything and everything to protect them you can count on that dattebane"(Menma disappearing while he was internally grumbling about the verbal tic)