CHAPTER 22 D-RANKS AND THE PERVERT

A month later.

"Crow in position"(Shisui into the radio)

"Shoot in position"(Menma into the radio)

"White in position"(Hideko into the radio)

"Beauty in position and target secured"(Miho into the radio holding Tora)

"Damn it Miho do not finish the mission alone!"(Shisui)

"I can't help it if the cat comes to me on it's own now can I?"(Miho sticking her tongue out)

Shisui sighed it was always like this when it came to missions involving animals or pets 1) they would warm up to Miho or 2) they would be subdued by Menma who did nothing more than glare at them.

"Well let us go and report the success of the Mission"(Shisui)

The team just nodded and followed him.

in the hokage tower.

"Good work everyone"(Minato clone)

"Thank you hokage-sama"(Menma)

"Please just call me dad of to-san like you always do"(Minato clone depressed)

"I can not do that Hokage-sama we are in a formal setting and currently I am a shinobi of the leaf and not your son"(Menma)

The clone sighed while on one hand he was proud of the professionalism showed by Menma on the other it always hurt when Menma did not address him as father.

"Well your team will be spending a week or two with team 9 as I have an emergency mission for shisui and Shisui report to the hokage office and you are dismissed"(Minato clone)

Shisui nodded and disappeared in a swirl of leafs.

"So are we supposed to search for our temporary team or..."(Miho)

"There is no need we are here"(Neji coming behind them)

"Neji-nii san"(Hideko beaming)

"Team 6 will be spending the next week with time team 10 you are to receive missions and train together is that clear?"(Minato clone as the rest of team 10 came in)

"Hai hokage-sama"(Every one else as they left)

"What are we going to do now Gai-sensei?"(Menma)

"I would want to actually start your physical conditioning immediately but I want to know more about all of you so we can coordinate better and it's time for lunch so we are going to yankiqu where we..."(Gai as menma tuned out the rest as it was mostly about Youth)

Later that evening 5 of the 6 members of the temporary team 10 were waking down a street drenched in sweet and looked like they hadn't bathed in days.

"Man I thought my morning work out was intense but this is just absurd dattebane"(Menma)

"Is it always this intense Neji-nii?"(Hideko) 

"Pretty much but I think he put extra pressure on Menma"(Neji)

"Why?"(Miho)

"he recovered quickly at least compared to the rest of us so I think Gai sensei put him under that much more stress"(Neji)

"I am suddenly glad I did not tell him about stress seals"(Menma)

"I second that"(Miho)

"I third that"(Hideko)

"Did some one say stress seals? and what are those youth-full sounding things"(Gai who appeared behind the group along with a panting lee)

The 5 of them groaned and all of them looked at mema who looked like he was about to do something he was going to regret.