CHAPTER 5 CHILDHOOD AND MEETINGS(part 2)

Later that evening the orphanage was celebrating the birthday party of Naruto and Menma while the village celebrated it as the Rebirth festival.

The Orphanage celebrated 2 birthdays for each child their 1st and their 6th and since the birth days of Naruto and Menma happened to be on the anniversary of the kyuubi incident their first birthday was quite huge as literally the entaire village celebrated it.

But it was not the same in the orphanage as they celebrated with a huge bowl of Ramen at least from a kids perspective instead of a cake thanks to a certain blond throwing a Tantrum and the Third agreeing.

As the kids were having fun playing games and being a nuisance to the staff the adults had gathered for a meeting. 

"I hope everything is fine Emi-San"(Sandaime)

"Everything is going grate Hokage-Sama but it seems that we are orchestrated by quite a  number of villages and the funds that we receive are becoming less and less as months pass by. Nono-Chan is being sent on Missions I do not remember ever being sanctioned by the village also the children from the other orphanage seem to be missing did you recruit them for the Anbu corps or something?"(Emi maintaining a smile that hid the rage she was feeling inside quite well)

Sarutobi was quite for some time 

"Why did you not report it to me directly?"(Hiruzen)

"You might want to talk to your secretary and Danzo-Sama about that after all the secretary always says you are busy and Danzo-Sama did forbid me from entering the Hokage building and his toys make sure that I don't run into you while you are patrolling"(Emi) 

They were interrupted by the twins dragging a Anbu operative to them while grinning.

"Ne Ne Emi-Kaachan guess who is this!"(Naruto)

"Who is he Naruto?"(Emi humouring them)

"It's Kakashi-Nii Chan"(Menma)

"How can you be sure it's him ?Isn't he wearing a mask? what if he was someone else?"(Hiruzen intrigued)

"It's him Jiji he feels the same sad and and....and....auu...umm...what was it?...mushrooms! like mushrooms and I feel like he needs a hug a big warm hug"(Menma exaggerating with his hands)

"I can't feel anything like that but his hair is the same as Kakashi-nii chan so he must be him"(Naruto with finality)

"So are they right Inu?"(Hiruzen)

"Permission to remove my mask Hokage-Sama?"(Inu)

The Sandaime nodded.

Inu removed his mask and there was his normal face with his sharingan eye open.

"You have a weird eye"(Naruto taken aback)

"You have a cool eye"(Menma amazed)

"Thank you Menma and Naruto my eye isn't weird it's cool"(Kakashi)  

"What's so amazing about it it just looks weird"(Naruto in defiance)

"You will know when you get a bit older"(Kakashi)

And before Naruto could get more into bickering with Kakashi

"Hey I found candy stored behind the shoe rack!"(Random Kid)

"Put that back that's mine!"(Naruto running to defend his secret stash and present to Menma) 

"Now Menma can you tell me how I feel?"(Sarutobi)

"You feel like a old tree Jiji like you saw a loooot of things but nothing really changed who you are or something like that"(Menma)

"What about me?"(Emi getting curious)