CHAPTER 36! Quests

Menma woke up in a pure white plane like the one he was in before he broke the 4th wall and chatted with the 'Narator'.

He sighed and punched randomly and the 'wall' crumbled and sure enough there was the Narator bowing at him.

"Hello, It's been a while" said the creepy white stick man with only a mouth still bowing.

"It indeed has been" Menma bowing back and the straightening up again.

"I swear I always get swept in your pace when ever we meet and is there another Narator?"

Nope! I'm doing a third perspective thing, you a change in writing  style and all that and seriously stop breaking the dimension walls those cost a lot to fix.

Menma rolled his eyes
"No, they don't! it costs nothing more than your imagination and please if you didn't want me to break them I wouldn't have been able to break them in the first place"

"Fair enough I guess"

"So you are back in first person?"

"Hey! I can't let a created character go to waste! I am making a list OCs to reintroduce and reuse and this guy was the first" said the stick man as he pointed at himself.

"What about your one piece fanfic?"

the stickman had a gloomy aura around him and he was suddenly in a corner drawing circles

"all versions of that guy are assholes....assholes I tell you and besides the story isn't complete yet so I don't know if Oda-sensei is going to introduce new powers or not and I can't just use his characters and world for my story that just feels wrong"

"And doing that to Naruto is Okay?"

"Hey! Naruto's complete as far as I am concerned and besides this is a fanfiction not cannon! and there are a bunch of things in my head that determine weather if it's okay for me to write a fanfiction or not . if we dig in we will be here all day so lay off me." Said the stickman getting in Menma's face.

"All right,All right I get it. Now why am I here?" said menma as he pushed the stickman out of his personal space.  

"to put it simply Shit is about to hit the fan" said the stickman as he sat down on the floor.

Menma blinked and sat down too and faced the stickman.

"Explain"

"I won't" the stick man held his hands up to stop Menma from complaining.

"There are a lot LOT of things you need to do inside and outside Konoha. Things that are on the scale from pranking the anbu to Time travel and stopping a galactic army and that's just your part."

"So how are you going to let us know?" asked Menma raising his crimson eyebrow.

"Quests"

"What about the reward?" Menma suddenly serious.

"bonus Stat points or titles cause you can recreate/create skills and giving you skills or blood lines will limit you"

"I want summons instead" Menma used demand

"No"Author used instant denial

"Why?" Menma used outrage

"You were thinking of summoning Pokemon weren't you?" Authour used 'Pointing out the obvious'

Menma Tsked and gave up.

"Before you start naming things from different universes can you tell me why you wanted to summon pokemon?"