CHAPTER 33! BLOOD INHERITANCE & CHUNIN EXAMS PART 3

"Now what?"(Kurama)

"I guess we wait till my body wakes up how are you feeling?"(Menma)

Kurama to closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them.

"I feel fine, a bit of a problem with my perspectives but that will pass once you get the damn seal removed other than that nothing else I guess"(Kurama shrugging )

"All right then I'll leave you to what ever you were doing"(Menma as he started floating out of the torch)

Kurama nestled comfortable against a fallen tree Having the perspective of a tiny fox was comforting to say the least.

"Oh and Kurama"(Menma stopping at the edge of the seal)

Kurama opened his eye to look at him.

"Thank you"(Menma dissapearing)

Kurama opened his mouth to argue but chose to shut up seeing he was no longer here and decided build himself a den but that gratitude did put a smile on his face.

Menma after leaving the seal was sucked in a perticular direction of the void the same direction he had pointed when he was talking with Kurama and passed through a veil of sorts  and came face to face with a giant pair of white eyes which just looked at him and Menma staired right back and as he did his features changed and went he went back to being Rex and then went further his fetures changing until he was nothing but black smoky being with electric blue orbs for eyes and then he changed back to Menma and he panicked and looked at the giant pair of eyes in it he saw relief which confused him greatly and then the eyes closed and black smoke covered the place where the eyes and took the form of a  shadowy Eastern dragon outlined by silver and gold snake eyes.

The dragon then breathed out white flames at him.

Menma prepared to be burned but the flames covered him like a warm blanket and carried him out side the veil where he started receiving memories that did not feel hostile and more like a guide he received his Inheritance.

Kurama turned away from his burrow to look at Menma he had sensed something wrong and what he saw nearly left him gaping.

Menma was covered in a white flame and behind him rested a gigantic symbol of the Uzumaki which started to form a Island under his feet as he watched in fascination at the surreal sight and even more surprised the flames sought out core  something that was honestly quite scary and broken in his opinion.

The flames settled into one of the disks and he felt a strange tug like he just got safer.

Menma then woke up with a start.

Menma in his panic fueled haze shot chains at every single chakra signature in his vicinity except Miho's.

"Dude calm down like seriously"(Kiba who had avoided being skewered by perfoming a split)

Miho was rubbing his back totally unconcerned by the chains and was having a scilent conversation with him.

Sasuke had deflected it using his sword.

Naruto had switched with a pillow and Hideko had simply swated it away.

"When?"(Menma as he calmed down)

"In about a day but how are you?"(Naruto)

"It's a long story and all I want to say about that right now is.."(Menma pausing for dramatic effect)

Everyone listened in curious

"I am hungry let's go eat"(Menma as he bolted towards the cafeteria)