CHAPTER 15 MEETING THE GODS AND REVIVAL OF HEROS

After Introductions Nëna saw the letter that was on the table and picked it up read it and laughed much to everyone's surprise she then passed it to her kids who chuckled after reading that.

"Um can you tell us what is so funny?"(Miho)

"He refuses to call himself a God tho there is some truth in that, he severely underestimates his own power he is capable of so much more but refuses to step there, enough about that let us go to the reason he called us here"(Nëna getting serious)

That pretty much got everyone's attention.

"A Planet or a 'world' that houses Life no matter how insignificant that life may be has a 'Song' in itself that 'Song' is the planets life and defines it's very existence. A planet can and will at times make Incarnations either to protect itself or just to enjoy the company of 'Life' on the planet and these Incarnations contain a copy of the 'Song' and from what I have seen in little Yota the 'Song' is pretty much gone and I can sense parts of it In the Blond and the Redheads so can you explain it to me?"(Nëna)

"To be exact inside the beasts that they house"(Thanatos)

Amphitrite simply snapped her fingers and the two tailed beasts appeared behind the humans and were covering in fear.Naruto was about to panic but was held down by Menma and after a silent stare down decided to shut up and take a seat.

"I will tell you what I know"(Sasuke)

Sasuke then told them about the legend of Six paths the divine tree and everything he knew about the Otsutsuki and after he was done.

"Do you have something to add spirits?"(Thanatos looking right into the eyes of Naruto and Sasuke)

Soon the spirits of Indura, Asura and the sage of six paths made themselves known and were bowing towards the man.

Naruto lost it and started spouting nonsense Sasuke on the other hand camly stood up covered his fist in susanoo chakra as he activated his mangekyou and punched Indura in his face so hard that he flew and made a dent in the wall and then Sasuke collapsed of chakra exhaustion.

Amphitrite wore a amused smile and Yota was laughing HARD she then healed Sasuke and the poor spirit.

"What was that for Teme?"(Naruto)

"He has been a very annoying inconvenience ever since our final battle in the valley of the end and I have been planning to that the very first chance I got to do so and It was totally worth it"(Sasuke)

"Does any one have any other complaints?"(Thanatos getting annoyed)

and the slight change in aura was enough to put every mortal, beast and ghosts in a state of absolute fear.

"Now now calm down Thanatos they are children after all there is no need to be so angry"(Nëna)

"I was not angry Mother I was annoyed"(Thanatos)

Thanatos's aura disappeared and Nëna aura was enough to heal every one of there trauma and with Amphitrite being there they were more than healed enough.

"I am sorry"(Sasuke bowing down)

"Forget about the Incident and take a seat"(Nëna)

Forget about it they did and took a seat they did.

"Again do you have anything to add Spirits?"(Thanatos)

"I have nothing to add My liege"(Indura who was now kneeling next to his father and brother)

"I know nothing about it please forgive me"(Asura)

"My mother and the Gedo Mazo might have the rest of the 'Song' along with the tailed beasts but this is my humble request to you please do not kill the Tailed beasts they are in a sense my children"(Otsutsuki Hagoromo)