CHAPTER 26! MENMAS REACTION AND THE BROTHERS

"Wait so you are telling me kakashi-nii beat a gatling gun and you guys did not kill the Iwa shinobi despite the possibility of the secret alliance being leaked to the other hidden villages and possible attempt at sabotage or worse?"(Menma looking at Naruto incredulously)

"Yes but he did not call it that he called it a rapid high velocity projectile launcher or RHVPL for short and I don't see what the problem is with letting them go tho?"(Naruto confused)

Menma rubbed his forehead 

"Naruto tell me something is that you or was that Asura with his 'lets forgive them even if they killed an innocent family for no reason at all' philosophy yet at the same time always always manages to push Indra to the brink of insanity with his stupid execution of rather good Ideas? and being absolutely reckless and not thinking of the consequences of his actions?"(Menma)

"What?"(Naruto as something had erazed the past few seconds from his memory)

Menma scowled and gripped Naruto's head and flooded his head with his own chakra and let go as Naruto rubbed his head as something cleared inside his head.

"Now tell me Naruto what were you thinking? Letting them go like that?"(Menma)

"I wasn't and what did you do?"(Naruto)

"I..""He cleared your head from Asura's infuence'(Kurama answering for Menma)

"'What do you mean?'"(Naruto both mentally and Physically)

"What I mean is Naruto, 'Asura' has been influencing you making you forget few things and pretty much brainwashing you making you suborn, stupid, Ignorant and a liability 'we have to deal with that fragment sooner than I thought'"(Menma grumbling to himself)

'What your brother said. I suspected something like this but this is far worse'(Kurama) 

"Wait are you telling me I am sabotaging myself?"(Naruto pointing at himself)

"No Naruto...well yes but no, what I am telling you is a 'Echo' of 'you' as Asura is sabotaging 'you' and before you ask an 'Echo' in terms of souls is like a picture of your soul at that state or point in time"(Menma trying to explain it)

'In Naruto terms it's like a shadow clone of a younger you'(Kurama)

"Oh It's like that"(Naruto nodding)

Menma narrowed his eyes and quietly muttered 'Observe'. 

Name: Uzumaki Naruto

Titles: [Reincarnate], [Successor of Ninshu], [Regressor], [Savior], [Survivor], [Hero],[Jinchuruki],[Half-Uzumaki].

Stgma: Hero.

HP: 21600/21600.(Reg. 0.74 per min)

SP: 21600/21600.(Reg.  74 per min)

CP: 82800/82800.(Reg. 1.41  per min)

CC: 60%

Str:89

Agi:95

Vit:120

Int:60(110)

Luk:-

Menma seeing this rubbed his head it was worse than he thought.

"What's wrong?"(Naruto)

"Naruto come to the common room now "(Menma about to disappear)

"Won't it be better if we do this in our rooms?"(Naruto stopping him)

Menma stopped 

"Yeah you are right and we need to tell our parents about this too"(Menma walking back home as he started having a serious discussion with Kurama and Naruto followed)