CHAPTER 8 SHOCKS

Menma woke up in a white room with a strong smell of medicines

"So how many traps were triggered?"(Menma)

"Somewhere between half and 3/4ths"(Kakashi who was reading something)

"Damn soI lost huh"(Menma still looking up at the ceiling)

"How are you feeling Menma?"(Kakashi still reading the book)

"Like I raced the entire orphanage and won"(Menma turning to look at the book that held kakashi's interest so strongly)

"So you are feeling good then?"(Kakashi)

"Just the opposite and is that book seriously called the come come tactics?"(Menma)

"Yes"(Kakashi with his eyes still glued to the book)

"Then It must seriosly suck"(Menma totally serious)

"Don't judge a book by it's cover Menma and you are far too young to read this book"(Kakashi)

"Thats a porn book it says so on the cover meaning the author probably has no tact at all and forced the publisher to publish it without editing it. That means he is someone Powerful or one with influence and a massive open pervert who simply does not respect or care for the opposite gender and is probably trying to peek on women as we speak instead of doing his actual job and neglecting his responsibilities"(Menma) 

somewhere in the country of fire a oddly dressed man sneezed which caused his location to be discovered by Kunoichis who were about to take a bath.

"What more can you say about him Menma?"(Kakashi whose interest was now on the redhead in front of him) 

"Aside from the fact that he should be erased from the face of the planet? nothing else I don't have enough info"(Menma)

"...Damn it"(Kakashi under his breath)

"So what happened? I remember restraining the kumo shinobi before passing out"(Menma)

"Well we apprehended them and the girl you rescued is called Namikaze Miho she was visiting Konoha with her parents both Namikazes. Naruto rescued Hinata and is currently at the Hyuga estate as a 'guest'"(Kakashi)

"So Naru is a hostage? what do they want?"(Menma with a stoic face while inside he was calculating what would they even need) 

"Nothing Menma-San"(A voice by the door)

Menma turned to see a 4 year old hyuga with his parent whose head was wrapped in bandages. 

"Good after noon"(Menma sitting up on his bed)

"Please stay on your bed"(Hizashi)

"Why are you here?"(Menma)

"I came to to inform you that both you and your brother are welcome at the Hyuuga compound whenever you want on the orders of the clan head"(Hizashi smiling)

Menma was silent for a few minutes and then

"Can I touch your forehead? It's fine even with through the bandages"(Menma)

"Excuse Me?"(Hizashi confused)

"I feel something nasty on your forehead It kinda feels like the drawings on a explosive note but more dark and creepy.So I was curious to see if I could remove it"(Menma)

"How were you going to remove it?"(Hizashi after a few seconds)

Menma simply produced a adamantium chain and it split into multiple strings and then back into the chain and then disappeared into his body.