CHAPTER 27! Happy valentine I guess?

Naruto and Sasuke woke up in a hospital bed with a futuristic monitor next to them they both looked at the surroundings and then at each other and started laughing. 

"Looks like the both of you are fine"(Menma smiling at the door)

The both turned to look at him.

"How are you feeling?"(Menma)

"Great like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders"(Sasuke)

"I fell smarter and wow was I really that obnoxious?"(Naruto wincing as he recalled how he acted)

"Yeah you were"(Sasuke and Menma together)

"Hey...I have nothing to say"(Naruto getting ready to fight and then backing off)

"Well let's have dinner first,we can talk later"(Menma)

"How long were we out?"(Naruto)

"About 5 seconds"(Menma)

"So our revival was instantaneous?"(Sasuke)

"Pretty much but don't get used to dying.If you do you will never be able to fight outside the training room and if you do you are going to get yourselves killed"(Menma)

"Got it"(Sasuke)

1 week later

Two people were walking down the Main road it would be more accurate to say that one was chasing the other.

"Oh come on Hinata-Chan  don't be so mad I told you it was an accident!"(Naruto)

"Oh really? Didn't you enjoy feeling her up?"(Hinata walking away angrily)

"I told you we crashed into each other and we some how ended up like that I don't even know her and as for enjoying that you can't blame me! we are teens I can't control my hormones"(Naruto pleading)

*SLAP*Naruto holding his cheek in shock.

"You...you are the worst!"(Hinata running away while crying)

Naruto just stood there frozen and in shock while he was hit on the head multiple times  by Sakura but never was he slapped or hurt by Hinata.

Naruto still confused walked home and sat on the sofa still holding his cheek.

"Naru what's wrong?"(Kushina seeing the state her son was in and sitting next to him)

"Mom why did she slap me?"(Naruto absolutely confused)

"Naruto I won't be able to tell you anything if you don't tell me what happened"(Kushina furrowing her eye brows)

"After our team meeting I was on my way home when I crashed into this women and I some how ended up with my hand on her chest and I accidentally squeezing it and when I realized what I was doing I apologized but Hinata saw me squeeze it and she started walking away angrily and then  I chased her and then tried to explain everything and then she asked If I didn't enjoy feeling her up and I told her I couldn't help it because I can't control my hormones and she slapped me"(Naruto in one breath) 

Kushina sighed

"Naruto she was probably jealous at first and then she thought you only treat her nicely because she is a women and that any women is enough for you"(Kushina)

"That's not true! I love her and her alone"(Naruto standing up facing his mother in a horrified expresion )

"She dosen't know that dose she?"(Kushina smiling)

"I haven't told...her...HOW DO I TELL HER?"(Naruto panicked)

"WILL YOU SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE HERE?!"(Menma kicking the door open to the study open from the inside with his hand covered in ink)