Chapter 2

"My head..." I say as I slowly sit up, rubbing my forehead. "I'm glad you're up, how are you feeling?" A voice called out. I looked around the room and at the door frame I saw our history teacher.

The same intoxicating smell started lingered in the air again. I quickly covered my snout and grabbed the blanket which was over me and snuck my head in.

"I guess I don't have to hide it." He said. I heard footsteps approach me and the smell thicken.

I quickly got up and ran to the other side of the room. "What do you want?" I demanded. He continued walking closer and he took his mask off. His teeth were ones that resembled a feline's.

"Excuse me?" A voice called out from behind the hybrid. We both drew our attention to the door and saw the nurse. He offered a big smile and said, "Oh, I'm glad you're back. Y/n just woke up just a minute ago." He put his mask back on and headed out the door.

The nurse walked over to me and helped me back onto bed, scolding me, telling me that I shouldn't be getting out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked. "School hours are over. It's 4 pm. How are you feeling?"

"I've been out for 5 hours!" I exclaim.

"Please calm down Y/n. It's fine. Now tell me, how are you feeling." The nurse asked, still a bit concerned for me.

The scent was still left behind but it wasn't as bad as before. "Ugh... I'm fine." I say. "I have to go now." I add before getting up and heading out before the nurse could say anything. I had a performance in 2 hours and I had to get ready.

I quickly ran to my dorm room, sprinting down the halls.

When I arrived, I didn't sense the presents of my roommate so I headed staright to take a shower and after a short shower, I dressed up. I put on a coat on top of my long sleeve sweater and ripped black jeans. I place my phone and purse into my bag and make my way out.

I checked my phone to see what time it was and saw that it was 4:38 pm. I start jogging my way to the bus stop and head to the black market.

I arrive in a few minutes and dash through the crowd and head to the striping club I worked at.

I head straight in through the back entrance and hang my coat and place my bag on a chair. I sat down in front of the mirror stroking my fur and patting my cheeks, when I see Cosmo from the corner of my eyes.

Her white fur glowed from the dim lights that lit the room. She sat down a seat away from me and started doing her makeup. I slowly got up and picked out a costume and headed to the changing room.

I went with a leather tight corset, and some tight leather boots and extremely short pants.

It took no more than 5 minutes for me to finish dressing up, I them came out of the room and everyone was mesmerized, just as expected. It was a shame that I had to take it off in front of the costumers later.

I felt a smirk come from Cosmo's direction. I smirked back as I walked back to my seat and started applying my make up. I decided to add some black and red glitters on my cheeks to add more glow.

"Looks good." A voice calmly stated. I looked to the side and saw Cosmo applying some eye shadow. I turned back and started applying some eye liner and said, "Thanks, right back at you. You know, I'll say this again. Bold of you to work here. How does it feel being the only herbivore?" I ask.

She kept applying her eye shadow, and smugly says, "I already accepted the fact that I'm dead meat, but you know, I don't mind being 'eaten' by you."

My smirk grew bigger as I got up and grabbed the mask from my desk putting it on. I checked myself in the mirror one last time before walking towards Cosmo and hovering over her body and grabbing her chin, making her look up at me. She smirked at me and I said, "I don't mind being the one to eat you too." before kissing her on her lips.

She didn't flinch and returned the kiss as I broke us apart and headed out to the stage.