Chapter 36

"I should've cut his dick off." I said to particularly no one as I put the gun back.

I heard footsteps and calls from outside the room. I could've just left like nothing happened, but it was too late, and my only way out would be through the windows.

Sometimes I did wish I had Legoshi let go of me.

Short flashback

"Let's see if I land on all four." I said as I leaned back from the broken window. The air rushed through my fur, and when I opened my eyes I saw Legoshi jump after me, grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me into a hug.

What a pathetic boy. We landed on a bush and when I looked at Legoshi, I smiled and said, "Thank god you weren't my first hug."

End of flashback

I didn't want to jump and die today. I still had to get back to Y/n. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a certain object.

I held tightly onto the dead body, with the bedsheets wrapped it. The door was pounding, people were pushing and banging it from the other side.

I looked down the last time before jumping with the body in my hands. The sensation was the same. The wind rushed through my skin, except for this time, it tickled and I felt like a bird... a fallen angel.

I smiled before seeing that we were already near the ground so I adjusted the body under me and splat!

The sheets soaked red the moment it hit the floor. Everything was alright except for the fact that I sprained my right ankle, but it didn't feel so bad. I looked up and saw people staring down at me. A smile appeared on my face and I started limping away.

I headed to the Shishigumi house. My sprained ankle made me so happy. It's been a while since I was hurt by something other than myself. It felt great.

I opened the door and walked it closing it behind. My feet started feeling shaky as I pushed my hand against the wall as support before kneeling down and taking a seat.

My clothes and fur were all bloody. My face had sprinkles of blood splattered across.

"Boss, are you alright?" Dolph said as he rushed over to me. I gave him a smile and said, "I'm doing great. When Y/n wakes up and asks about me, tell her I'm still out."

Dolph nodded and said, "Shouldn't we go get some meds. Your right foot looks like it needs help."

I nodded and said, "Why don't you bite it off instead."

Dolph didn't seem fascinated by my words so I said, "Just bring the things to me."

Dolph nodded and left without protesting. I didn't even use fear to make him though. Did he not care about me that much. I thought I was his boss. Well, either way, it didn't matter at all. All I cared about right now was getting some sleep.

***

I was starting to doze of but then I heard Dolph's voice call out, waking me up. I opened my eyes and saw him holding an aid kit in front of me, placing it down.

A yawn escaped my lips and I said, "You can go. I'll take care of the rest."

Dolph left, and I opened the kit and started pulling out bandages, and a scissor.

After taking off my shoe and sock, I started wrapping the bandages around my ankle, securing it in place. I cut the bandage and tossed the remaining roll back in the box. The bandage was so tightly wrapped around my foot, to the point where I felt it go cold from the lack of blood and oxygen.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I picked up the scissors and started cutting the bandages through the middle along with my flesh.

A sigh escaped my lips when the bandage fell off my foot and blood slowly started dripping out the long wound.

I got up, completely ignoring the bleeding foot and walked over to my room and locked the door behind. My carpet was getting stained from the blood and so did my bed when I got on it.

I kicked my other shoe off and dug in under the blankets, pulling out the gun and phoen out of my pocket. The gun, I placed next to my pillow and my phone, I dialed Dolph's number and called him.

He picked up within seconds and before he could say anything, I said, "One of you clean up the blood and mess in the hallways. Make sure there's nothing left of it. Buy a new carpet if you need to." then hung up.

I tossed my phone next to my gun and hugged the pillow.

What was wrong with my parents? Why did they screw and make someone like me. How selfish can people get?

I wasn't necessarily pissed, I was just questioning my exhistance. I scratched my neck and closed my eyes, drifting into deep sleep.