Chapter 8

Another day, another performance, another day and another client. I sighed as I walked down the cold and dim streets. I was starting to get tired of all this. My life was a mess.

Having sex with a new person almost everyday. Getting money for it. I won't complaing about the money though. I get plenty and can actually pay for my education, but... sometimes I wish I chose I different path.

But it's a bit too late now isn't it...

I sigh as I continue walking down the streets, back to school. How doesn't anyone other than Haru know? I mean... rumors usually spread like fire. It's a bit of a surprise.

I decided to walk get myself some food in a cheap cafe, it was pretty late and not a lot of places were open at a time like this. Yep, I was correct.

I walked into a brightly lit convinent store near the road and bought myself a soda and 3 melon pans. It wasn't healthy at all, but I didn't have my money on me right now.

I walked out and thought again about my life as I walked over to a bench and took a seat.

I always liked melon pans, they were sweet and sugary. They really had a rich flavor to it which I absolutely adored. I bit into the first melon pan and took a sip of my soda as I took a sniff of my cold air.

I was having a slight headache at the moment. Headaches weren't new for me. The stress! It got annoying at times though, but it was a great excuse to get out of class.

Maybe I should find another job? I picked up my phone and say that it was already 3 in the morning. What was I doing my damn life. Dying would've been so much easier...

I unlocked my phone and dialed the my manager's number from where I worked and after a while the manager picked up.

"Yes Y/n? It's pretty late. Are you home yet?" I let out a sigh and said, "Would it be possible for me to go on a two week hiatus?" I was hesitant but said it at the end.

Silence...

"Is there a specific reason for your decision?" I heard her ask from the other side.

I didn't really have a reason though. I thought for a bit before saying, "I'm kind of worried for my health, you know the club isn't the only place I work at... I think I need to take a break for my own sake."

I heard a hum from the other side before the manager said, "Sure. Two weeks. But make sure you come back. You know, you're one of the costumer's favorites." The last sentence had a singy tone to it.

I nervously chuckled before saying, "Of course. Never gonna let you down Miss. I'll get going now." She hummed again before hanging up.

I let out a relieved sigh before putting my phone in my pocket and taking another bite of the melon pan.

I felt tears start to prick at the side of my eyes before streaming down my face in a thin line.

"Why..." I ask myself as I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. I felt someone take a seat next to me. I didn't bother to look just yet.

"Are you alright?" The familiar voice asked. I jumped up, but quietly sat back down, a bit further away this time.

"Sensei... why is it that we meet like this outside of school?" I ask a bit trembling.

I didn't really have the strength to be scared right now. All I could do was quietly weep.

"Hmm. I'm not sure myself. I guess I just find myself near you at a specific time and place." He answered as he took a deep breath of the cold air.