Chapter 28

My performance today was horrible. Even Mr. Phil said so. Apparently he was one of my viewers.

We currently were in a room in Champion Cafe. He had nothing but his boxers on and I was in bed, under the sheets, all undressed. Mr. Phil was finishing his cigar and put it on the ashtray and walked over to me, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

He looked down at me. Without his glasses on, he looked younger and more lively, but I couldn't say the same thing about his attitude.

Sex...

He pulled the sheets off of me, staring and observing my body. I covered my breasts with my arms and my womanhood with my thighs. A sigh escaped his lips as he started leaning over to me.

His hands traveled all over my body. He had a strong grip on my thigh, as his other hand slowly caressed my fur, and he leaned in for a kiss.

Why... did everything have to be this way...

He was playing with my body... but I didn't feel anything. I just felt sad, miserable, pathetic... I felt like a filthy slut. I'm sorry Melon...

Mr. Phil pulled my body up into a sitting position and said, "Pay attention." as he started leaving marks all over my body. I winced at the sudden tingling on my fur. He showed now mercy, making sure every inch of my body was marked.

I grabbed onto his shoulders, slightly pushing him away and said, "I... can we take a break."

But he ignored my wish and pushed me back in bed, lying on top of me, his body inches away from mine as he said, "Touch it." quietly into my ear. I flinched at the harshness of his voice and put my hands on his chest, slowly caressing his fur as my hands traveled down to his boxers.

While I was doing this, he started nibbling on my skin, growing impatient. His hands were on my breasts playing with them, telling me to hurry up.

I quickly pulled down his pants and started stroking his crotch, trying to pleasure him. Everything I did was hesitant.

Mr. Phil stopped and looked me in the eye. He looked so sad. I was about to say something but he grabbed my hand which was on his crotch and pinned my hands on the bed as he lowered himself onto my body and suddenly thrusted his crotch into my opening.

My eyes widened at the aggression, but quickly closed shut as I tried enduring the pain. Tears started picking in my eyes as Mr. Phil went at it. It was embarrassing... I tried my best not to make a sound which pissed him off more.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him and he said, "Pay attention. You're doing me a favor here."

I nodded before hesitantly saying, "Let me do it then." Phil took his crotch out of me and I sat up and positioned myself in front of his crotch.

Before I could start myself, Phil's hands forcefully pushed my head right on it causing me to gag.

"You're doing a good job baby girl." He groaned as I deep throated him.

***

"We'll meet again soon." Mr. Phil said blowing at his cigar. I didn't answer as I dug myself deeper into the sheets, waiting for this man to leave.

I heard the rustled of clothes and I assumed that it was Mr. Phil dressing up and putting his animal mask back on.

Then I felt a hand rest on my head, a couple minutes later, I looked up and was met with Mr. Phil's face inches away from mine and he pressed a gentle kiss on my mouth. Even while kissing he looked so sad. This whole time he had no expression on his face other than sadness.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said, breaking the kiss before leaving the room. Something inside me was sad that he took the warm of his body with him, but the other half was finally rested.

Soon I started sobbing... I was pathetic. I didn't want to do this anymore. The whole night replayed in my head, scarring me, reminding me how pathetic I was.
I curled up into a ball trying to prevent the remaining warm in my chest from escaping. I miss you Melon. Please... help me.

I felt my mind slowly travel into a void of darkness as I started passing out from exhaustion before I felt a body take a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm done for the night." I mumbled through gritted teeth.

"Won't you make an acception for me?"