Chapter 35

Melon POV

I hugged Y/n back in the dark. Her touch was always warm and gentle to the soul.
I broke the hug and she gave me her phone and I left the room closing the door behind.

As I walked down the halls, I checked her phone. It was dumb of her not to have a password. I pulled open her call log and clicked on the most recent one.

It was Mr. Phil's number for sure. I opened up messages and texted the number.

'Tell me where to come." I typed in, pressing send the moment I in the last letter. I looked down at my gun, then ahead of me and saw Agata passing by.

"Boss. Is there anything you or Y/n need?" He asked. His voice clearly had fear written all over it. The fear I use to manipulate people.

"Don't worry. I'll be back soon." I said as I averted my gaze back on the phone. The texting icon popped up on the bottom left corner, and I felt a smile form on my face. The pleasure I'd feel when murdering this excuse for a living being.

"Would you like me to call the others?" Agata asked, moving to the side, letting me pass by. I shook my head and looked down on the phone and said, "Make sure nothing happens to Y/n. I'll be back by morning."

'Took you long enough!'

The text said, until the texting bar appeared again.

'Hurry up. It's already late in the night. I'm at the Cherry Blossom hotel. It's near Champion Cafe.'

'I'll be there as soon as possible." I texted in return.

Placing the phone in my front pocket, I left the building and headed there. I haven't been to Champion Cafe in a while. The memories of the last night there was incredicble.

I met Y/n, then there obviously Legoshi and Yafya. The happiness I felt when I met to other hybrids at the same time.

But then again, I will need to kill Y/n soon. It wasn't that I didn't like her. I truly did, she was a rare being. I felt like killing her, then eating her meat. The thought left me satisfied, but unfulfilled.

The phone started ringing, and the number was the same one I texted. I declined the call. Then he called again. It became a game of cat and mouse. Except for, I was the cat, giving Phil a head start to run for his life.

From here on, I ignored all his calls and texts, leaving him on read.

***

'I'm almost there.' I texted Phil. The message was left on read. I hurried to the Cherry Blossom hotel and saw a man stand under the hotel lighting.

It was almost dark, and I was blinded. I couldn't see anything except for Phil's silhouette. The excitement took over my body as I pulled out my gun and aimed it straight at Phil's chest.

Of course I wanted him to suffer a bit more than that, but I needed him dead.

After making sure the bullet would hit his heart, I pulled the trigger. A loud noise rang through the air.

But then again, I realized, it could not have been Phil, but that was fine by me. It didn't matter, my main mission was to kill Phil.

Everyone who heard the shot gun started panicking and rushing to the crime scene.

I stood there observing the bodies pick up the semi-corpse and try save his life. People were calling the ambulance, screaming, calling out for any medics. It was a view I never missed.

I walked over to a nearby bench and sat down waiting for the resolution of the situation. I waited to see if I shot the right man or not.

Then I heard Y/n's phone ring. I again dropped the call and replied with a text.

'I heard a gun shot! Is everything alright!?'

Pretending to be someone else was so great, especially because I was good at it. The back of my neck started itching, which I shrugged off after scratching it a bit.
'I'm fine. Where are you.' Phil wrote back. Even through text he seemed pissed. More sad and apathetic than pissed though.

'I'll be there. Which room are you in right now?' I wrote.

'Room 3057' was his reply.

'I'll be there as soon as people part.' I sent it, but regretted it. Y/n clearly didn't act like that. She would want to help the others with the injured person.

'Come now.' Phil wrote back, relieving me. But it didn't bother me much. He had no other escape. He was on the 3rd floor, unless... he wanted to try out his luck and jump. Maybe his jaguar instincts would kick in.

I got up and headed to the hotel. Ignoring the panicking people I walked in with the phone in hand. The person responsible for the keys was busy with the almost dead man, so I slipped into the elevator and headed to the 3rd floor.

I thought about how to kill him while there. I did have the time to make it painful, that would be fun, but there was a risk of him escaping that way.

I pulled out my gun, reloading it and playing with it in my hands. The elevator door pinged open and I hopped out, making my way to room 3057. Each step was quiet and swift. I felt like a true gazelle.

Finally, I found room 3057. I peaked through the keyhole and saw small strands of grey smoke floating through the air. The smell of Phil was evitable. It was mixed with smoke, alcohol and a hint of sweat.

I quietly opened the door and walked inside, locking it behind.

'You're finally here." Phil's voice called out.

A smile appeared on my face. The thought of what was going to happen turned me on. I spun the gun in my hands and displayed myself in front of him with an overly dramatic bow.

"Now I present to you the last show of the day." I said lifting my head, giving him a murderous smile. I pulled my body up, my eyes and smile locked on him, then I pointed the gun at his skull.

His face had no emotion. It was plain and bored. He placed his cigar on the ash tray and sat down on the bed.

The point of the gun stayed glued on his skull. "You seem unfazed." I hummed.

"I don't need your unnecessary comments." He said loosening the robe around his waist. "Melon, you still don't understand do you? She's nobody but a toy. She's incapable of sticking to one man." He said.

I shook my head and said, "That may be true, but you're overly underestimating her. You've failed as a teacher."

He gave a questioning look, so I clarified my sentence. I lowered the gun and walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "Teachers should know all about their students."

I pushed the gun against Phil's abdominal and said, "Good night." before pulling the trigger. The ring echoed throughout the whole room, repeating in my ear.

I looked at the sheets and Phil's clothing get bloody. It was a view I'd never get tired of. A smile rose on my face as I looked at the blood gush out of Phil. He looked like a true piece of art.