Chapter 4

I stop. Why is he here? Why!? I quickly jump back and say, "I have to go now." He nods and I leave immediately. Why was Legosi here?

I walk into a room in the back as I get ready for my client. I look around the room and check myself in the mirror. "Hmmmm." I sigh to myself. My tail was starting to wag a bit.

The door creaked open and when I turned to look I saw a big grizzly bear. My tail started swaying from side to side in an feisty manner as I flirtatiously approached the man who was slowly closing the door.

"I didn't know you'd be this big, hmmm." I hummed. He didn't have his mask on so I saw his smirk as he whispered into my ear, "This isn't the only thing that's big."

I wrapped my arms around him and he---

(I'm sorry, I don't know how to write smut.... I'm not really an 'experienced' writer. So yeeeeeee. I mean y'all can comment and tell me if you want me to add more detail into the smut. But for now imma skip it.)

After an hour, the man who's name apparently was Dozo, had fallen asleep. I put my dress back on and headed out the room and walked through the party floor. It was still crowded, actually even more crowded than when I came.

The music was as loud as ever and a lot of people were starting to get sexual. I walked up to the second floor balcony and looked down at the floor below. I ordered a drink at the counter and after a while the bartender handed me my glass.

The air lingered with the smell of smoke, mixed with a strong scent of alcohol and sweat.

As I took a swig from the pint filled with beer, I scanned my surroundings. A carnivore with a zebra mask, a bird with a fox mask, and a lot more. A slender herbivore walked up the stairs. He was well dressed just like everyone else but his outfit was a bit different and almost childish in my opinion.

He had a gazelle's antlers sticking out of his mask. His mask was interesting as well.

He sat down on one of the tables near the edge of the balcony and pulled out a cigare from his pocket. I decided to walk over to him and have a small chat.

Holding tightly onto my pint, I walked over to the man and took a seat next to him. He looked over to me and I could feel his smile through his mask.

He spoke up first, "I remember seeing you here a few times, but never got the chance to talk to you. Could I have your name?"

I flinched at his voice. Why does this have to happen to meeeeeeee! I coughed a bit, trying to clear my throat. I highered my voice and said, "Well, that should be a little secret."

First I run into Louis in the Black Market, then I somehow manage to meet Legosi in here! And now Melon!? This day really can't get worse... at least I couldn't smell him through my mask.

"Hmmm, I like a little mystery." He sang, as he put the butt of the cigare in his mouth.

Calm down, calm down, he doesn't seem to know that it's you.

"Well, then why don't you tell me your name, Mr?" I kept up my acting, letting my gaurd down now would be the worst thing that could happen. One wrong move and my cover is blown.

"Hmmm. My name you ask? I thought you already knew... Y/n." He says placing his cigare down on the ash tray.

I wince in shock. How did he know?! I try to play along and say, "Hmmm? Who might Y/n be? A significant other?" Maybe it isn't to late... just maybe.

I start swinging my tail side to side, as I take another sip of my beer. "Arent you underage..." he asks.

I stand up and grab my beer and walk off. This night was really starting to piss me off. Just a few more hours. Just a little more, and I can get out of here.

I took a long swig of my beer and started swaying my tail side to side again. Suddenly I felt someone grab my tail and I jumped up in shock. I turned around and saw Melon holding onto my tail as it tried breaking free. I looked at my tail then at him.

"W-What are you doing? LET GO!" I shout, as I think of what to do next.

Life is like a video game....

If he let's go:

A. Slap him and start scolding him.

B. Walk away as fast as possible.

C. Confront him and sort things out maturely.

D. Sue him.

If he doesn't let go:

A. Slap him.

B. Call for help.

C. Bite him.

D. Grab his wrist.

He let's go and I... A. Slap him. The mask protected his face but my slap was strong enough to make his face move to the side. "Sir! I don't know who you are! Please don't touch me without my consent!" I scold. He faced me again and this time he puts his hand under my mask and pulls my face towards his.

"I know who you are Y/n. There's no hiding that hybrid scent of yours." I pull away and push him back.

"I may be Y/n, but I'm not a hybrid." I say as I storm away. I hate today!