Chapter 23 Part 1 - "Dazed by Her Dazzling Beauty"

....

The sun was shining, the summer breeze was smoky, and the branches and leaves were luxuriant, casting thick shades.

Murong Ci suddenly remembered something and asked,

"Did you find anything suspicious about Sun Yumei's death?"

Shen Zhiyan shook his head,

"I went to Feng's house and inquired with Feng's neighbors.
Feng Ke and Sun Yumei had a very good relationship, and the family was harmonious."

She wondered:

"There's no way there's any fish in the Xiaoyue Pond capable of cannibalizing people, nor can the fish in the Luo River.
Then what insects or beasts bit Sun Yumei and Xiaolu like that?"

His eyes were slightly cold,

"I haven't thought about that yet, as I've been trying to figure out how it was possible to make Blood Rain in the sky of His Majesty's Palace, Qingyuan Hall."

In the past two days, he wasn't able to sleep at night, and he couldn't think of an explanation even after thinking about it.
This was for him an unprecedented challenge.

In the past, no matter how paradoxical, no matter how miraculous the homicide was, no matter how precise and clever the layout, no matter how hard to catch the murderer, he could detect it.
But this time, he felt a deep sense of frustration.

The ballad, blood jade from heaven, blood rain in the Qingyuan Hall, the cannibal fish...
Simple layout, but without any clue...
He couldn't catch the most critical thread.
He didn't know what the terrible consequences would be if he didn't understand these things in time.

"I want to pay a visit to Qingyuan Hall."
Murong resigned.

"Well, I'm going too."
Shen Zhiyan turned his head to look at His Royal Highness, stunned.

The sunny daylight was shining on His Royal Highness's face.
The dazzling beauty of the world was condensed and condensed in her, and nothing was as beautiful as His Highness.
Especially those eyes, which were as clear and clear as colored glaze, and shined like a jade.

Shen got immersed into those slender eyebrows...
It was a mysterious abyss that would sweep people's souls in...

Murong Ci saw him look dazed, and asked,

"What's wrong?"

He realized that he was lost in thoughts, and said awkwardly:

"It's nothing.
it's just that something flashes by, but I couldn't catch it."

"What is it?"
she asked.

"It's just a flash...
I couldn't catch it..."
He walked forward with a guilty conscience.

At that moment, a crazy thought emerged in his mind...
As he was used to look at His Royal Highness' looks, actually today he felt that His Royal Highness had a bit of a woman's beauty.
Even more beautiful than other women...

He quickened his pace to dispel the absurd thoughts.

Murong Ci is REALLY killing these guys one after another, and without even being aware of it, too. (lol)
Making them doubt about their straightness... Such a guilty girl our female lead is. Isn't it too hilarious?

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 23 PART 1
.....................to be continued