Chapter 67 Part 1 - "No One Can Manipulate Me!"

....

'Qin Ruo was following from behind...
Didn't she see us? Why didn't she come?'

Murong Ci thought in her heart, throwing away his hand annoyedly, with her eyebrows cold,

"Prince Regent, please behave yourself!"
The tone was angry and hot, and her delicate eyebrows were full of anger.

Murong Yu stepped forward, and she stepped back.
At this time, she had already awakened from the initial instinct of using her martial arts to run away!
She couldn't expose too much and had to bear with it...

Behind her was the vermilion Palace wall.
As she leaned against the cold Palace wall abruptly, there was no way to go back, and a chill came through the back of her robe, making her hands and feet feel cold.

He stared at her, with his handsome face cold, like a polar glacier that has gone through thousands of years, and the atmosphere around became tense and cold to the bones.

She was about to slip away, but his long arm pressed against her side, besieging her between him and the Palace wall.
Like cold iron, he raised his other hand and pinched her mouth.
Her delicate face sank as soon as his fingers pressed on her face.

"What are you doing?"
Murong Ci reprimanded angrily, knocking out his hand, but it didn't help at all, and it caused him to pinch even harder.

"Are you trying to match this King with Princess Zhaohua?"
With a sudden force, he pressed her lips to puff, and with that, her lips became brighter and more intense, like a natural pink temptation, teasing the heart of the people.

"How could this Prince do such a thing?
The Prince Regent must have misunderstood."

She looked as usual, but her heart was in chaos.

'He brought me here on purpose!
So hateful!'

"Whether there's such a thing or not, you should ask deep down to your heart!"
His eyes became deep and lonely, but as fierce as a knife,

"No one can ever manipulate this King!"