Chapter 34 Part 3 - "Deep Impression"

....

Murong Ci pushed hard, and Murong Yu finally got up and adjusted his robe.
She hurriedly adjusted her robe as well, and wondered in secret,

'Why didn't he harm her Father?
Why would he deliberately say things that made her misunderstand?
Could it be that he deliberately led her to the Qingyuan Hall, and deliberately said those things to make her misunderstand him and think that he wanted to usurp the throne?
But what is his purpose for doing this?'

'The Emperor Father wasn't awake.
Could it be that he clicked on his sleeping acupuncture point?'

"Your absence from the Banquet Hall will be regarded as a bit suspicious, so Your Highness should return to Wenhua Hall as soon as possible."

When leaving Murong Yu gave her a meaningful look:
There was a gentle spring in the corners of his eyes, and a slight smile in the corners of his lips.

Murong Ci took a fierce look from his back, and then tried to untie the Father's sleeping point, but she couldn't untie it at all.

'Could this be Murong Yu's unique acupuncture technique?
Damn Murong Yu!
No wonder the Emperor Father wouldn't respond!'

Two hours later, the acupoint could be automatically untied, and the Father would be able to wake up as soon as tomorrow morning at the latest.

....

Later that night, after returning to the East Palace, Murong Ci sat on her sleeping couch, recalling the bits and pieces that had happened before, not letting go of every detail, hoping to deduce his intention to draw her there.

Thinking of the scenes of embracing, kissing, and rubbing her ears and lips, thinking of the moment when she was pressed by him on the bed, she seemed to be hit by an electric current, her muscles and bones softened involuntarily, and her mind was leisurely.

Suddenly, she got up.
Her cheeks blushing of a romantic color.

That night, Murong Ci tossed and turned.
Thinking of the hot, charming and fragrant scenes that happened in the Qingyuan Hall, her cheeks became hot, her whole body was faintly hot, and she was not sleepy.
She began to count, but the more she counted, the more she became awake.
She forced herself to sleep, but her mind was full of that cold and magnificent handsome face, and the man with those mighty muscles in his chest...

What he did to her that night, had left a deep impression in her heart...

'Still...What was his real intention?'

She accidentally put herself on his bed before and lost her innocence and body.
From now on, she will never allow another accident to happen again!

'Murong Yu can only be my opponent! My enemy!'

...

The Crown Prince was the youngest son of Emperor Murong Cheng of the Great Yan Kingdom, and Princess Zhaohua was his youngest and dearest Daughter.

The sacred favorites that these two children had received since childhood were envied by others, and were known throughout the Country.

When Princess Zhaohua was ten years old, Murong Cheng bestowed her a residence in the South Palace, Jinghong Hall.

All the Palace people of the South Palace that were waiting outside the Hall, vaguely heard the dispute between the Mother and Daughter in the Sleeping Hall.
However their voices were not loud enough and could not be heard clearly.

In the Sleeping Hall, Murong Chang sat in front of the dressing table and touched her lips facing the bronze mirror.
Her lips were bright red, like red flowers blooming under the scorching sun.

"Zhaohua, you have come back after half a year of being away from the Imperial Palace, and your Father didn't blame you.
You have to go to see him every day, be more filial to your Father, and serve him for more than a year or two before talking about marriage."

Concubine Qiao said with a heartfelt heart. She persuaded,

"At the moment, your Emperor Father's dragon body isn't well.
He needs to rest in bed for a year or half a year.
Even if you're anxious to get married, but you are still really ignorant of Palace etiquette and you need to study hard before marriage!"

"It is precisely because my Father is ill on the sleeping dragon couch that this Princess wants to get married, for Father's sake!"
Murong Chang looked at the glamorous and moving oval face in the bronze mirror,

"If I get married, maybe Father will be glad.
This way he'll get better sooner."

"That kind of excitement won't do His Majesty any good, and neither to you, my Dear Daughter! It's a lie, a trap!"
Concubine Qiao stood behind her Daughter, put her hands on her shoulders, and persuaded her with all her heart.

"If it's delayed until next year, how can you ensure that the person that this Princess likes won't marry someone else in the meanwhile?
How can this Princess get married then?"

Murong Chang pursed her red lips.

"Tell your Concubine Mother then, who is the man that you like?"
With her heart trembling, Concubine Qiao asked, looking at the flowery Daughter's figure reflected in the bronze mirror.

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 34 PART 3
.....................to be continued