Chapter 31 Part 3 - "The Chief Seat"

....

Emperor Murong Cheng was weak, and Concubine Xiao assisted him to slowly step into the hall, followed by the Crown Prince and the Prince Regent.

Murong Cheng was wearing a bright yellow dragon robe, with his body slightly bent, like a rickety state and the bright colors made his complexion look more pale.

Behind him was the Royal King, the Prince Regent who was wearing a black gold-embroidered python robe.

His style was outstanding, and he attracted the eyes of countless court ladies.

On the other hand, the Crown Prince's handsome posture was hidden and sharp, and her elegant and clear silver embroidered python robe sets her off, with all her sharp edges.

Apart from her graceful demeanor, she was more like a straw bag.

The Imperial Concubine sat down, and everyone sat down.

"I have been quietly recovering these days and have relied on the Royal King and the Crown Prince to take care of the government.
I am very relieved.
Now the court is stable, the world is rising, the country is peaceful and the people are joyful...
I want to thank the Royal King, the Prince Regent and the Crown Prince...cough..."

Emperor Murong Cheng said slowly, but his breath was not good, and he coughed suddenly.

Concubine Xiao quickly patted him on the back to help him.

As he coughed, the Ministers were worried, and looked at each other:

'It turns out that His Majesty is so sick...
Previously, the Royal King only said that His Majesty's dragon body was slightly ill, but they didn't expect it to be true.'

"Your Majesty worries about the affairs of the country, day and night, and this will only aggravate the illness.
Your Majesty, please rest assured that this King and the Ministers will fulfill their mission and do their best to share the worries for Your Majesty.
Your Majesty should feel at ease and concentrate on recovering from the illness."

Murong Yu raised his voice, acclaiming the Ministers, and it sounded like the voice of a magician, casting a magic spell of serenity and calmness to the people's hearts.

"Your Majesty, needn't worry!
These Ministers will do their duties loyally and will share the worries for Your Majesty."

All the ministers said in unison.

"Your Majesty should rest assured that the Royal King, the Prince Regent and the Crown Prince are loyal and dedicated to the court.
Therefore, today they hosted a Banquet for the Princess, and have the Princes enjoy the banquet together."

Concubine Xiao knew that His Majesty was breathless, and so said to the Emperor.

"Long Live His Majesty, the Dragon Emperor!"
All the officials said in unison.

Murong Cheng finally eased his breath and waved his hand to make the Banquet start.

Murong Ci breathed a sigh of relief, really worried that Emperor Father would cough blood in front of so many people, which would be terrible.