Chapter 13 Part 1 - "Can't Help It..."

....

It was so sudden that Murong Ci couldn't think of how to make him apologize, so she had to say:

"I will tell you when this Prince thinks about it."
When she thinks of a wonderful way, she must clean him up well.

After a while, she found that the carriage driving direction was not the East Palace but it seemed to be the Imperial Palace.

"The coachman, you're going in the wrong direction. Go to the East Palace!"
She shouted out.

"Your Royal Highness, this is the right direction for returning to the Imperial Palace."
The coachman said.

She glared at Murong Yu, gnashing her teeth word by word:

"You better give me an explanation!"

Murong Yu closed his eyes and slumbered,

"Your face is swollen.
Do you want to go back to the East Palace with a swollen face?"

Murong Ci immediately retorted:

"You can't see clearly tonight anyway, so it doesn't matter!
This Prince is going back to the East Palace!"

He suddenly opened his eyes, curled his lips viciously, and sneered like a treacherous fox from the corners of his lips.

"Is Your Royal Highness afraid that this King will eat you?
If you are afraid, this King will send you back to the East Palace."

She wanted to vomit swears at him again, grinding her teeth secretly. She knew that he deliberately said that, but she still fell into the trap he set.

....

Arriving at the Imperial Palace, she followed him all the way to the inner courtyard. She actually didn't want to go to his bedroom, but would he listen to her?

Murong Yu motioned her to sit down, and then took out a white porcelain bottle from the cabinet.
He sat beside her and poured the wound medicine in the porcelain bottle into his palm.
Murong Ci saw his intentions, and quickly said,

"I can apply the medicine myself."

'Isn't it weird that he personally gives me the medicine?'
She shivered abruptly.

"Be calm."
As he said, he used his index finger and middle finger to take some wound medicine and wiped it on her left cheek, behaving awkwardly but very gently.
She actually heard a hint of tenderness in his voice...

'It must be my hallucination!'
Remembering that it was in this bedroom not long ago, he buckled her on the bed, violently smashing her, and rudely asked for it...

"...!!"
In an instant, monstrous shame and humiliation filled her heart, making appear in her her soft cheeks a strange blush.

Murong Yu stared at her while applying medicine to her.
Her watery apricot eyes were like beautiful jades, bright and shiny, like pearls.
So bright and flowing that even of the candlelight and moonlight wouldn't compare to their glowing.

Although His Royal Highness' left blush was red and swollen, it did not affect her natural beauty.
Peach cheeks, pink lips, straight nose, crooked eyebrows, forehead...
From a closer look, her feminine beauty of a woman is even more beautiful and bright.

His heart suddenly picked up, and his breathing became more and more rapid, as if he had fallen into a magic barrier and couldn't get out.

The urge to kiss her eyes and lips is so strong!
That swelling feeling that just thinking about it makes him feel tight and can't help himself.

Suddenly, he backed away stiffly,

"Your... Royal Highness may apply the medicine himself..."
The crude dark voice betrayed his mood at this moment.
Panic and uneasiness emerged from his heart.

Still, he wasn't alone in this panic.
In fact, Murong Ci was not much better!
She had been so close to him that she seemed to hear her own heartbeat, as if he had also heard her heartbeat.
So clear and so intense, as if the heart was about to jump out of her chest...

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 13 PART 1
.....................to be continued