Chapter 6 Part 1 - "The Three Young Masters"

....

Murong Yu hugged her and headed to a place with steps.

"Is it your foot?"
This hug felt very strange.
The body he was holding was soft to the touch and very light.
He just felt that every part of the Prince's body was as soft as a woman's...
On top of that the appearance with the delicate eyebrows, the water-like eyes and spring-like waves of hair.
The thin lips that seem to be dyed blush, the peach-like cheeks, the weak bones...
All this together made a terrible thought flash through his mind:

'Could the prince actually be a woman?'

Seeing him about to look at his right foot, Murong Ci quickly retracted his foot,

"No, it's just a small matter."

"A cramped foot is not a small matter.
If you hurt your muscles and bones, you will have to recuperate for half a month before you can walk normally."
Murong Yu held the Prince's right foot, although wearing white socks, it was as delicate and soft as that of a woman.
At this moment, he suddenly wanted to take off the socks to see if the Prince's feet were really so exquisite.

"It hurts...Be more gentle..."
She gasped, frowning her eyebrows tightly.

"Go back at the Palace and put some medicine on, and it will be fine in a few days."
He gently turned the delicate right foot a few times.

"It doesn't hurt that much..."
She hurriedly put on her golden boots.
It seemed to him that she was flustered, as if she was avoiding something.

....

At this time, the assessment was over, and Rong Zhan, the steward of the World's Greatest Manor, stood in the center of the North Head and shouted:

"Thank you for coming. Today's assessment is over.
These three masters have passed the assessment and will became the celebrities of the Grestest Manor:"

"They are Young Master Bai, the number one thief in the world,
Young Master Yang, the number one illusionist in the world,
and Miss Su, the number one voice technician in the world."

"From now on, the three of you will enjoy everything that the world's Greatest Manor provides for you."

There was a wave of applause from the courtyard.
Young Master Bai, Young Master Yang, and Miss Su clasped fists to greet everyone.

Murong Ci was quite satisfied.
The illusionist Master Yang was a foreigner, Miss Su had a great talent she wanted to snare, and the thief Master Bai was not bad either and it could come in handy in the future.

At this time, Murong Yu walked over, walking calmly and unassumingly, stepping on the bright sunlight.
She secretly thought that something was wrong...

'What did he want to do?'

Everyone's eyes fell on him.

'Who is he?'

He looked extraordinary, like a majestic figure in a painting.

"Young Master Bai, Young Master Yang, and Miss Su, I admire your talents very much here."
Murong Yu nodded politely, and did not hold his arrogance, watching all audience.

"You're this King's precious guests at the Royal Palace."

"It turned out to be the Prince Regent.
This servant asks forgiveness for his rudeness."
Young Master Yang immediately bowed very respectfully.
Young Master Bai and Miss Su looked at each other, at a loss.

Not only was Rong Zhan's face dark, but Murong Ci was also angry with dark clouds on his face, as if a storm was approaching...

'Damn Murong Yu! How dare you dig around my corners!!!'

When Murong Yu appeared there, he not only interfered with the Manor's business, but also made a move to snatch her people away, making the sky and the earth bleak.
His graceful and noble bearing, and the majestic and fierce aura killed everything in a second.

"Three Young Masters, there will be a banquet in the Royal Palace tonight, and this king is waiting for you."

His voice was solemn and arrogant, which made everyone feel good.

.....

-------------
END of CHAPTER 6 PART 1
.....................to be continued