Chapter 57 Part 2 - "The Disturbance"

....

Murong Ci saw that Murong Yu hadn't "cared for" her at all ever since he had arrived at the Hall.
He hadn't even looked at her after he had come in, and she was quite relieved for it and gradually relaxed a little.

Suddenly, he turned his eyes around, staring at her with his eyes as cold as the frost of late autumn.
Her heart jumped instantly, and she felt that his eyes were not only cold, but it was simply freezing, like killing people with a stare, as if she had done something to him to be sorry about.

'Did I do something to you?'

She recalled the "instigation" she had done for her Sister a few days ago.

In fact, she believed it couldn't be really called an "abetment".
It could only be said that she was instructing her sister--

'The cooked rice can never go back to being raw again.
What's done can't be undone.'

Indeed, combining false and real, so that he wouldn't be able to argue for himself, was her advice.
And with his eyes and ears all over the Palace, Murong Yu must have heard that Zhaohua had been to the East Palace before coming to his Study Room...

Thinking of this, she did feel a little guilty...

'But so what?
She's my own sister!
Why should I help others instead of helping my sister!?'

So she glared at him with righteousness in her heart, with her chest tall, her abdomen closed, and her head held up --...

'What is done is done!
What can you do about it?'

Murong Yu's face was faint.
His slender fingers started writing something on the desk.
Although she looked from upside down, Murong Ci recognized it at a glance.
What he wrote was:

'Your Highness, you're really a caring "Brother" for your Sister.'

She blinked brightly, opened her lips and said silently:

"That is natural."

He pondered it for a while, and then continued to write on the desk, where the previous characters had been erased:

'I see that Your Highness won't deny it.'

She raised her eyebrows disdainfully and turned her head to look away,