Chapter 29 Part 3 - "Shameless"

....

Murong Ci was shocked!
She quickly picked up the tea cup and poured it at him.

With a soft crash, the warm tea was poured over his face, and the finely crushed tea leaves were stuck on the cold snow face, which was now miserable.

She finally retracted her hands and stood up with her eyebrows feeling cold.

'Deserves it!'

Murong Yu stiffened, and stretched out his hand towards her after a moment of silence.

"What are you doing?"
She asked irritably, feeling that his black eyes were like a gloomy cloud covering the sleeping hall.

"Give this King a towel."
His low voice seemed to restrain his anger.

Murong Ci took a towel and put it in his hand, kindly saying:

"This Prince will call Ruyi to serve you."

Murong Yu raised his eyes to look at her, smiling but not smiling at the same time,

"The one that made the mistake should also be the one to clean up."

She was stunned, not finding her voice for a long time, and grind her teeth secretly.

"...Then, this King reluctantly stays overnight in Your Highness' bedroom..."

"Shameless!"

She took the towel, and a sly stream of light flashed between her teeth.
First, she rubbed gently, soft enough to drip the tea.
Then suddenly, she rubbed vigorously, doing her best to neatly rub with her hands, as if she was going to rub off his three layers of skin.

It seemed like the wind was suddenly violent, and a rainstorm was coming...making it hard for people to guard against...

Murong Yu clasped her wrist and said,

"If Your Highness doesn't clean with care, this King will feel that Your Highness is not being sincere, and I will have to make things difficult..."

Murong Ci gritted her teeth, suppressed the anger that burned her forehead, and wiped the broken tea leaves and tea stains off his face.

He stared at her with interest.

Her eyebrows and black eyelashes were slender and beautiful.
The jade cloak and the plain veil pajamas covering her body made it even more imaginative than before...

There were several times when he held her and he clearly remembered that her figure was slender and thin.
She was soft as spring water, and her touch was unparalleled...

The blood in his veins rushed hot and dried instantly, going all the way up, swelling in his chest, in the limbs, almost bursting out.

He stretched out his hand...

However, she took three steps back and said coldly:

"Done."

Murong Yu was lost in a daze at first, then he stood up and said in a deep voice,

"I hope that Your Royal Highness will remember this King's words and learn how to run the country peacefully in the East Palace."

"This Prince will naturally study hard, but the Prince Regent should remember to take care of his temper and heart as well...
It is not good if it goes too wild and maybe it will be stinking for thousands of years."

Murong Ci said it tit-for-tat.

"His Royal Highness is persistent and willful to the end?"

"I don't think there is anything wrong with investigating suspected cases.
It can exercise your brain..."

"This King said that's not good for Your Royal Highness."
Murong Yu's voice was cold, and his deep eyes were full of the cold air in the early morning of late autumn.

Seeing His Royal Highness and Shen Zhiyan investigating the case together, with a smile and intimacy, he felt that the sun was particularly dazzling.

Murong Ci sneered mockingly,

"The Prince Regent needn't be concerned."

He stared at her with a gaze that changed from cold to cold as frost, and finally walked away.

She fell and sat down, her chest rising and falling violently.

'He didn't want to let me investigate the case...
Did he just worry about what I would find out?
He is guilty after all!
In any case, I will check it down!'

...

Murong Ci's condition was a bit recurring, and she had a fever again in the morning the next day, which didn't retreat until noon.

This time Ruyi was determined not to let her get out of bed, and asked her to rest well and don't go anywhere.

After lying on the bed for two days and finally not burning, Murong Ci decided to go for a walk, and went to Shen Zhiyan's place to ask about any progress.

During the meal, Princess Duanrou, Murong Shi asked to see her.

Murong Ci didn't want to see her, and ordered Qin Ruo to send her away, but she had already broken into the hall.

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 29 PART 3
.....................to be continued