Chapter 11 Part 2 - "Princess Duanrou"

....

Two big men suddenly appeared, holding the young girl and leaving.
Murong Ci came out of the room, naturally not worried about what the girl disguised as a boy would hear or what she would discover.

Because the small darkroom is located in the middle of the two rooms, it is impossible to see the darkroom unless you find a mechanism.
When they came to the prisoner's darkroom, the girl was tied up with her hands and feet, lying sideways on the ground.

"I don't know what the origin of this girl is. Do you think she is here to investigate?"
Rong Lan frowned, thinking this matter was unusual.

"If someone meant to investigate, they wouldn't send a careless little girl."
Murong Ci suddenly felt that the girl seemed familiar, as if she had seen her somewhere before.

"Then how to deal with her?"

"Let's keep her here overnight."

At this moment, a voice came from the darkroom, followed by the girl's angry cry:

"Let go of me!
How can you tie me?"

Rong Lan and Murong Ci looked at each other and sneered,

"The girl woke up."

The girl arrogantly shouted multiple times:

"Do you know who I am?
I am Princess Duanrou! My third Uncle is the Royal King!
If I tell my third Uncle, all of you will fall to the ground!
This Phoenix Building will also be razed to the ground!"

"Release me quickly, do you hear me!?"

"My third Uncle is the Regent of the dynasty.
If I am harmed in any way, you will all be punished and beheaded !"

"Let me go!"

Hoarse shouts filled the darkroom, but the soundproofing was done well here, and the sound would not be heard.

Rong Lan frowned slightly,

"Is she really Princess Duanrou?"

Murong Ci suddenly realized!

'No wonder I seemed to have seen her somewhere before!'

Murong Yu had two elder brothers.
The eldest brother is the late Imperial King Murong Yang, and the second brother is the Princess' father, an unknown dude.

When 'Duanrou Princess' Murong Shi was three years old, Emperor Murong Cheng, in order to commend Murong Yang for his outstanding achievements, bestowed his younger brother's daughter Murong Shi the title of 'Duanrou Princess.'
Five years ago, not long after Murong Yu returned to the court, the second brother took his daughter Murong Shi and left the Yan Kingdom, returning to their hometown.

'So, when did Murong Shi return here?'

"It should be.
Throw her on the street later."
Murong Ci's eyes darkened slightly, and she left the darkroom.

Rong Lan nodded, knowing that the owner had made this decision because she did not want to provoke the Regent into finding the Phoenix Building, all because of the insignificant Princess Duanrou.

She accompanied the owner to the lobby, but saw the owner walk to the second floor and stop.
At this time, she saw a man stepping upstairs.

The man's stalwart and straight body was gathered in the profound robe.
His cold and magnificent features were sharp and angular.
His black eyes were as deep as a deep abyss, and as sharp as a falcon.
She had never seen such a handsome man, even goddess and gods would be jealous of him.

'I have never seen such a terribly sharp gaze, as if he could penetrate other people's thoughts with a single glance.'

She raised her head and stared at the man, as if studying him completely with great interest.
Because of Rong Lan's ability to manage such a large Phoenix Building, it was naturally easy for her to see the awesome man's qualities at one glance.
In addition, she knows Murong Ci very well.
Seeing the owner's astonished look, she smiled and said,

"My lord, the few beauties you saw just now are our best members.
Aren't you looking for the most popular and charming of us here?"

"You gave me what others had already picked up, thinking I was blind?"
Murong Ci retracted her gaze and her complexion returned to normal.

"How dare I fool the lord?
Those beauties are really top-notch here!
They are the signs of our Phoenix Building."
Rong Lan kept smiling,

"How about I introduce some other beauties to you?"

"No, I will never come here again.
Farewell."
Murong Ci hurriedly walked down, and when he passed Murong Yu, suddenly her wrist was clasped by a big palm.

He didn't want to be recognized,...but she was recognized, in the end...

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 11 PART 2
.....................to be continued