Chapter 66 Part 3 - "Stingy and Narrow-Minded"

....

That night, Concubine Rong hanged herself in her Sleeping Hall, and Murong Ci went there to see with her eyes.
It seemed indeed that she had hanged herself and there was no doubt in it.

As for Tang Cang Tian, who killed Wang Zheng, and the servant Xiao Yongzi, who killed Fan Xiao Wen, they were sentenced to be executed afterwards.

On this day, Murong Ci received a message from her servant and went to the Emperor's Palace, the Qingyuan Hall.
On the way to the Palace, she saw Murong Yu that was also heading to the Qingyuan Hall.
Most likely he had also received a message from his servant.

Qin Ruo unconsciously fell behind, ten feet away from her Master.
Murong Ci placed her hand behind her back three times, giving her a signal, but Qin Ruo didn't catch up.

'I don't want to walk side by side with Murong Yu, okay?'

"It's time to make a decision.
His Majesty and the Princess must be worried."

Murong Yu said in a low voice.

"Which young talent does the Prince Regent think is the most civil and military, and suitable for Princess Zhaohua?"
She asked casually, thinking that Princess Zhaohua would be somehow sad to see him later.

"Gong Jun Hao and Rong Qing Ting are both outstanding men, who can be trusted for life."

"I'm afraid that in Princess Zhaohua's heart, no one is as good as the one she likes."
She regretted saying those words as soon as they came out,

'What am I doing, saying those things in front of him?
Isn't this like provoking him even more?'

Sure enough, Murong Yu turned his head to look at her, with a cold gaze that seemed to be piercing,

"Your Royal Highness, you seem very concerned about the Princess' marriage, and everything you do seems to be for the Princess' sake."