Chapter 7 Part 2 - "Paying Back...Two-fold"

....

Sure enough, at the beginning of the night the Royal Mansion hosted a banquet in honor of the new celebrities, The Three Young Masters.
While the guests of honor were enjoying the singing and dancing, an announcement came from outside the hall:

"His Royal Highness The Crown Prince is here!"

The three celebrities hurriedly got up to greet him, and Murong Yu sat calmly, drinking gracefully.

Murong Ci stepped into the main hall, wearing a silk-colored embroidered python brocade robe, a red and gold hairpin crown, and a long jade body robe.
His face was extremely pure and handsome, and his whole body was full of vigor and grace.

The three quests were taken aback.
It turned out that the young man in the World's Greatest Manor was the Crown Prince.
She entered the hall and waved her hands domineeringly,

"No ceremonies needed."
Afterwards, she sat down at a empty banquet table,

"Though this Prince is uninvited, hopefully the Regent will welcome me."

Murong Yu raised his sword-like eyebrows and said,

"Serve His Royal Highness.
Whenever Your Royal Highness visits my humble house, this King walks upside down for the Prince's sake."

The three people sat down awkwardly.
Soon, the maidservant served wine and food.

"Young Master Bai, Young Master Yang, and Miss Su, do you really want to enter the imperial palace and become the guests of the Regent?"
Murong Ci asked casually.

"This... this humble servant uses his techniques on small insects with little skill."
The white-haired Young Master Yang carefully considered and said carefully.

"If in the future the Regent wants you to go to the East Palace to steal things from this Prince, will you go forward?"

"Your Royal Highness, this servant would not dare to steal into the East Palace even if he had the courage."
Young Master Bai was shocked.

"Young Master Bai doesn't need to worry, Your Royal Highness likes to talk and laugh, just playfully."
Murong Yu said calmly.

"This Prince is very interested in burglary, illusion and ventriloquism skills.
Can the Three Young Masters accept this Prince as their apprentice and teach me?"
Murong Ci resigned, smiling meaningfully.

"This..."
Young Master Yang, Young Master Bai, and Miss Su looked at each other, and finally looked at the Royal King, Prince Regent.

"Could it be that you don't want to teach this Prince?"
she asked, raising her eyebrows, pinching the four words "not anger or prestige" just right.

"As the Crown Prince, what good is there to learn these kinds of market skills for Your Royal Highness, the Prince of the East Palace? It's absurd."
Murong Yu said unpleasantly, knowing that the prince was clearly here to grab away his people, so it might as well see what the Prince's intentions are.

Murong Ci said clearly:

"This Prince is bored in the East Palace, spending all day to learn the principles of governing the country... Learning these skills in the spare time is also harmless."

'You openly snatched my people, so now I'm gonna pay you back two-fold.'

His sword-like eyebrows wickedly raised,

"This King is worried that his Royal Highness will lose his ambitions and his authority in the Palace business."

She raised her eyebrows and sneered,

"The Regent does not need to worry. This Prince has its own measures."
She stood up and bowed to the Three Young Mastera as a disciple.

"Three Young Masters, let me show my respect as your disciple."

Young Master Bai, Young Master Yang, and Miss Su quickly stood up,

"Your Royal Highness is polite, and these humble servants dare not refuse."

"Then it's settled, and this Prince will take you back to the East Palace later."
Murong Ci looked at the Regent with a provocative look,

"The Regent has a deep mind, he wouldn't be angry with this Prince, right?"

"Since Your Royal Highness likes them this much, this King will give up for the Prince's sake."
Murong Yu said meaningfully.

"There are so many capable people in the World's Greatest Manor.
When this King takes over, Your Highness may be interested in going with this King, to see those other Masters,too?"

"Naturally interested."
Murong Ci felt as if she successfully punched him in the first round, but in the next moment eventually got punched back and lost them all...

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 7 PART 2
.....................to be continued