Chapter 11 Part 3 - "You Thought I Wouldn't Recognize You?"

....

'What is he doing in Phoenix Building?
Did he come after the Princess Murong Shi?'

She threw away his hand angrily, changed her voice and said coarsely,

"What are you doing with me?"

Rong Lan secretly said something was wrong, and stood by without saying a word.
Murong Yu just glanced at her from the corner of his eye, and took her to the second floor.
Murong Ci tried to break free several times, but she was not strong enough.

Rong Lan watched them walking away.
Her eyes rolled a few times,

'Who exactly is that man?'

It should be someone the owner knows, and it should be quite familiar, otherwise the owner wouldn't let him hold hands.

....

If it wasn't Murong Yu, she would have taken off the arm of the person who dragged her violently.
Murong Yu dragged her into the private room, a white vigor struck back from his right palm, and the door slammed shut.
Murong Ci was full of resentment, and finally broke free.

"Unexpectedly, His Royal Highness is also into men."
※※ Murong Yu is joking saying Murong Ci is 'also' gay... XD The poor guy is confused about himself too. lol

His voice contained a bit of ridicule, and his handsome face seemed to be covered with a thin layer of clear frost.

"Look who's talking...isn't that the Regent's case?"
She retorted.

His eyes fell on a stool next to him, motioned her to sit, and then poured tea.
She deliberately sat across from him,

"What does the Regent come to the Phoenix Building for?"

Murong Yu drank it,

"This King is like you."

'He wouldn't fall for this King's nonsense',

Murong Yu knew it and thought secretly.

He then walked behind her, pressed her soft shoulders before she stood up, and grabbed her small face to the side.
She became even more angry, wishing to hit his abdomen with her elbow.
His slightly rough, slender fingers rubbed her soft cheeks, bringing up a strange touch.
The evil is horrendous, but there is a little ambiguity flowing in the air.

She clenched her fists in anger, almost crushing her teeth.

'What the hell did Murong Yu want to do?'

"You thought this King wouldn't recognize you with a mask?"
Murong Yu sneered and threw the golden mask on the case.

Murong Ci resigned quickly.
She wanted to vomit words at him, but tried her best to restrain the raging anger in her chest,

"It was just convenient to move freely."

"Beijing has a vast number of illegal prostitution going on, but these illegal activities in the dark are very well hidden.
The Phoenix Building specializes in this road.
I've got information that many officials from the Empire come here to have fun, and that the Phoenix Building is becoming the center of the capital for illegal prostitution."

Murong Yu sat down again with his eyes deep,

"Are you here to see which officials are involved in the illegal traffic of prostitution?"

"Isn't the Prince Regent also here for that?"
she asked back.

"What did Your Highness find out?"

"Those officials are in the private rooms.
This Prince has just been here for a little while, and I haven't checked it yet."

"If His Highness wants to know which officials are involved, this king has a way."

After hearing his methods, Murong Ci wanted to scold him very much: his brain felt like being kicked by a donkey.

'There is no need at all!!'

She already knew which were the officials' names!
She just got those information a few minutes ago...

Murong Yu said solemnly:

"Those who aim for big things don't stick to the trivial stuff...
Does Your Highness refuse to make sacrifices like this?"

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 11 PART 3
.....................to be continued