Chapter 9 Part 2 - "Sneaking at Night"

....

Murong Ci slept soundly and did a delightful thing today, so he was smiling in his dreams.

Murong Yu was standing in front of the bed, with his handsome face getting darker and darker, seeing the Prince was actually smiling!
He couldn't sleep because of her, so he couldn't allow the Prince to have sweet dreams!
Thinking about this, he pulled the Prince up, pinched her mouth, forcing her to wake up.

"It hurts!"

'Who is so bold and dares to disturb her dreams!?'

She opened her eyes in irritation, and was about to reprimand the other's boldness, but saw a creepy face.
She was shocked!
The regent sneaked into her bed in the middle of the night!

Murong Ci was completely sober and yelled angrily:

"What are you doing? Are you going to murder this Prince?"

As soon as she spoke, she realized the seriousness and immediately stepped back and shrank inside.

"If this King wants to kill you, why would I wake you up?"
Murong Yu snorted coldly.

"Then you..."
In fact, she had realized this a long time ago and she was just disguising a person's normal reaction.

"Put the robe on."
He threw her robe on the bed, turned and walked to the window.
Murong Ci hurriedly put on her robe. Fortunately, she pretended to be a man even when she was sleeping!

'No, Wait!! He walked in and out of the East Palace as if it was nothing, without anyone knowing it, wouldn't it be easy for him to kill her?'

Thinking of this, she broke into a cold sweat.
After she finished putting her robe on, she yawned and mumbled:

"What on earth does the Prince want to do at this time of the night?"

He grabbed her by the wrist and went out grandiosely.
Anyway, the palace people had stopped working at this time, and no one would see them.
She wanted to break free, but he pulled her tighter and tighter.
Suddenly, she felt a hand holding her waist tightly, and the next moment she soared into the air and landed firmly on the glazed roof.

Murong Ci shook twice on purpose, pretending that she was too weak to break free, and that she had never practiced martial arts.

'Still, what to do on the roof.........?
Moon watching? Seeing the stars?
Blowing? Breathing northwest wind......?'

'Oh, I bet he must have seen those six "national beauty and heavenly fragrance" women, and couldn't fall asleep, so he came to find her!'

"The Regent has worked hard for the marriage of this Prince for many days.
So in order to express my gratitude, this Prince sent six women to serve the Regent.
I wonder if the Regent was satisfied."
She felt like bursting into laughter when she imagined his reaction in seeing their wonderful looks.

"Yeah...Satisfied, very satisfied."
Murong Yu gritted his teeth.

"Are you here to thank this Prince?"

"This King did come here to thank His Highness for his compassion."

"The Regent is satisfied."
Murong Ci was extremely entertained by his facial expressions.

Murong Yu took out a small jar of fine wine from the glazed tiles on one side of the roof, unplugged the lid, and poured it into his mouth.

She thought secretly,
'Did he came to see me in the middle of the night, just to sit on the roof with me, watching the moon and drinking?'

It's a pity, the moon is covered by the dark clouds and the wind is strong tonight. Because of that there are not many stars, and most of the stars are dim...not really a beautiful night for Moon watching and wine...

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 9 PART 2
.....................to be continued