Chapter 12 Part 1 - "His Highness' Beauty"

....

Murong Ci was shocked...

'Sacrifice your big head instead!'

Murong Ci secretly slandered and said,

"This Prince feels that this method is not good!"

Murong Yu raised his sword-like eyebrows slightly, and said,
"Doesn't Your Highness want to know who the officials involved are?"

She rolled her eyes in her heart, but kept her face calm,

"Of course I do...It's just that this Prince is worried that..."

"With this King, what are you worried about?"
He drank tea leisurely, his deep black eyes converging on the sharp edge.

She was worried about saying a few more words, and that he would figure out some clues, so she reluctantly agreed.
Immediately, Murong Yu invited the madam Rong Lan and whispered a few words.
Rong Lan glanced at the owner without a trace, and was horrified in her heart, fearing that the owner was being threatened.

"My Lord, please come with me."
She smiled.

"No, here is fine."
His voice was light, but his tone was flat and could not be refused.

She smiled, bowed and left.
Then she soon returned with a robe and other things...

Murong Ci sat stupidly in front of the bronze mirror, cursing the eighteenth generations of Murong Yu's ancestors in her heart.
Her bright eyes narrowed and squinted, full of hostility.
Fortunately, Murong Yu was drinking tea outside and didn't see anything.

Rong Lan helped her get out of the room and smiled openly:

"The young man is so handsome, and slightly dressed up he's ten times more prettier than the beauties in our Phoenix Building."

Murong Ci knew that she was talking about her appearance and felt awkward.

Murong Yu turned his head to look, and a touch of surprise stroke in his deep eyes.
Just a faint and even makeup showed the beauty of His Highness at a glance.
The facial features are exquisitely carved like jade, especially those eyes that look radiant, like a drop of clear dew on the blue lotus leaf in the morning, a clear brilliance and beautiful.
The bright eyes and white teeth are so magnificent that even the sky, the sun and the moon would lose to its color.

He suddenly returned to his senses, secretly mocking himself for being fascinated by the brilliant light of His Highness.
However, he felt as if he had seen the beautiful face of a woman...

Murong Ci noticed that his expression was different, especially those deep black eyes, which seemed to be filled with extremely complicated emotions.
Involuntarily, the snow cheeks showed a hint of pink brilliance.

"My Lord, is this good for you?"
Rong Lan asked Murong Yu.

"Very good."
Murong Yu's voice was surprisingly low and dull.

"What's your plan now...?"
Murong Ci asked coldly, because she found the stare of his eyes too intense.

He waved his hand to signal the Madam to step back, and then whispered a few words in her ear.
After listening, she said in amazement:

"The Regent really wants to act like this?"

He noticed that her delicate ears were getting redder and redder.
Suddenly he became short of breath, and had an urge to kiss the tiny ear beads.
In just an instant, he waved away the thought, straightened up and said roughly:

"Of course...
That's this King's plan."

'What the hell! How can I have such an idea...?",

he thought, a bit confused, without showing trace of it on his face.

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 12 PART 1
.....................to be continued