Chapter 65 Part 3 - "Who Actually Solved the Case?"

....

Murong Ci smiled meaningfully and asked:

"Princess Sister, would you marry a murderer?"

Murong Chang understood the meaning of the question, and proudly raised her delicate chin and said,

"My Consort Husband must be a man who is worthy of the title, and should be respectful of his family and with a conscience!
That kind of vicious man who regards human life as nothing isn't worth of this Princess!
Those who don't care about their Family and relatives are disgusting scum!

How can they dare marrying this Princess?!
They might as well get the mast chance to redeem themselves before it's too late!"

After having said so, she looked at Murong Yu, wanting to be praised for how clever she was, saying these things to stimulate the murderer to confess!

'Don't I deserve a praise?'

However, she found that Murong Yu wasn't looking at her at all.
She was disappointed and angry,

'What else am I supposed to do?'

Shen Zhiyan raised his voice and said,

"It's almost time, and the monkey should be here in a moment."

Murong Yu's eyes were cold and solemn, very shocking,

"When the monkey arrives, this King will never be merciful."

After a few moments, Tang Cang Tian finally walked over and knelt down heavily,

"Prince Regent, Your Highness, I plead guilty.
I was the one that poisoned Wang Zheng."

Gong Jun Hao's tight body suddenly relaxed, and he looked at his mother, Madam Gong Yang, with joy on his face.
Madam Gong Yang immediately rushed over, "snatched" her son from the guards, half-wrapping him, with mixed feelings.

Madam Wang rushed over with grief and excitement, but was immediately stopped by the guards.
She scolded and cried hoarsely:

"Why did you kill my poor Zheng'er...!?
I only had Zheng'er as a son...
You are so cruel...
Give him back! Give him back to me!
Give my Zheng'er back...!
Give him back..."