Chapter 34 Part 2 - "The Discovery"

....

The blood was rushing, the waves were soaring.
Murong Yu couldn't help but hug her tightly with deep eyes half-closed, doing everything he could to take every bit of her softness and beauty as his own.

Forgetting that they were the identities of deadly and unshakable enemies...
Forgetting that the gentleman in his arms was a man...
Forgetting the abyss of this world..........

Murong Ci was almost lost in the man's enthusiasm.
It was a magical world that would devour human souls and make people unable to extricate themselves.

With a sudden thought, she bit down fiercely as her lips and teeth pushed back--

Murong Yu was aware of it and, in fact, he had already guessed the intentions of His Highness, but still, he was just too happy to anticipate or stop her move.

After biting him, the sharp pain on the tip of the tongue was followed by the bloody scent spreading in his mouth.
At this moment, he was still relaxed.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Murong Ci slapped his chest with extreme sternness.
Murong Yu turned sideways and was surprised.

'His Highness is not actually weak!?'

Once free from his arms, she immediately inspected the Emperor Father's body, touched his hand, and checked his pulse.

Her high-hanging heart fell back to the original position and she sighed in relief.

'The Emperor Father's body is still warm, still breathing, and still alive...'

Suddenly, she was picked up by a pair of iron arms and thrown at the tail of the dragon couch.
The dragon couch was a spacious bed, and there was plenty of space at the rear.

She got up neatly, but a high mountain pressed her down, and his dark pupils stared at her like a falcon, locking her on the bed.

Murong Yu's body was directly pressed against hers, and with his sword-like eyebrows raised obliquely, he said:

"It turns out that Your Royal Highness is not powerless or weak at all.
This King really underestimated you."

Murong Ci secretly said that it was his fault for letting his guard down, and sneered,

"This Prince is 'no expert', and more like a 'Jack of all Trades' in Kung Fu, so how could I possibly match the Prince Regent's martial arts?"

Their handsome faces were close at hand, facing each other, and the tips of the noses against each other.
This ambiguous and hot posture made her heartbeat explode without control.

"What did you do to the Emperor Father?"
she asked angrily.

"This King is just letting His Majesty sleep soundly, otherwise, do you want Your Father to see you, the Prince, becoming this King's plaything?"
He smirked.

'Plaything ?! Play with your head!'

She was so angry that her brain hurt.
She simply stopped pretending, and put her fingers straight into his eyes, very quickly.
Murong Yu clasped her hands and stared at her quietly.

'The enemy won't move, I won't move.'

Murong Ci adhered to this principle...

'But why is he suddenly staring at me like this?'

From his eyes, that were as dark as midnight, she could see her own clear reflection...

In fact, Murong Yu could easily touch her neck to see if she had an Adam's apple, or touch her chest to determine whether she was a man or a woman...

However, he didn't want to do it, and there was no need to do it...

Because if His Royal Highness was really a man, he would never have kissed him suddenly like that.
Only a woman would do that....

This discovery made his mood a bit complicated.
Although not completely certain, he was not in a hurry to verify, and on the contrary, found it more and more interesting.

The kiss just now was really memorable for him, and he'd never forget it.

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 34 PART 2
.....................to be continued