Chapter 58 Part 2 - "Repaying"

....

"You went to the main Hall before, so what did you find?"
He walked into the shadow of the room and stood before her.

"The Prince Regent cares so much about Fan Xiao Wen's death?"
She couldn't stop the ridicule of her lips.

"Your Royal Highness, do you still remember what I said about 'wrapping yourself up in a cocoon'?"
Murong Yu said with a sly smile, and a low voice.

She was stunned, and suddenly stared at him vigilantly.

There was a smile in his deep eyes,

"You instigated Princess Zhaohua, so how should this King 'repay' you for it as the initiator?"
The word 'repay' sounded crude and slightly sharp.

Murong Ci sneered,

"Prince Regent, you're so wise, and want to be ahead of others in everything, so how can you be bound by that "cocoon"?"

"Courtesy has always been this King's preference."

"Then what do you want to..."
Before she had finished saying it, she felt that her waist felt loose.
It turned out that the silk belt of her waist was loosened by him, and the robe had become slightly loose.

She became angry with him, and immediately lowered her head to tie back the silk belt.

The instigator flew behind her in an instant, lowered his head getting his nose close to her skin, and smelt carefully and deeply on the arched back of her neck.
Her skin was delicate and silky, with a faint fragrance lingering around his nose, sultry and as sweet as an endless spring scenery spreading out...

Murong Ci suddenly noticed the warm breath coming from behind the back of her neck!
Her mind was frightened and her limbs became stiff.
Her whole body seemed to be frozen in ice and she dared not move.

'What does he want to do?'

Murong Yu wasn't satisfied with this.
His thin lips lightly touched the jade-like white skin.

When the slightly cool lips met the warmth of her skin, of the two of them, whose heart became anxious and whose soul was shaken harshly?

She reacted quickly, turned around and retracted a few steps, staring at him angrily.

'Is this his so-called "revenge"?
The dignified General surely is stingy!
You deserve to be reprimanded and reported back to your superiors!

But, just now he got so close that, would he recognize my body fragrance?
He mentioned before that he remembered the fragrance on the woman he lingered with that night...'

As she was deep in thoughts, she slowly became stiff like a stone sculpture as she stared at him blankly.

Murong Yu was like a cat who had successfully stolen the fish, with waves in his eyes, and a trace of evil.
His magnificent beauty flashed in the shadows, with a seductive dark charm.

Seeing his look like this, she expected him not to recognize her fragrance or connect it to that night, so she felt a bit relieved.
However, she could no longer look away from his gaze.

He looked at her, and she looked at him, their eyes intertwined.
It seemed as if all the sounds around them had disappeared from the world, and it seemed that there was fire and stars bursting with flames.

"Your Royal Highness, where are you? Are you here?"
Shen Zhiyan's clear voice came from the outer hall.

Murong Ci woke up suddenly and turned around in embarrassment.
Murong Yu's hot gaze faded cold, and he walked out quickly after a few minutes of coldness.

When Shen Zhiyan learned that she was in the inner Hall, he came to look for her, but when he met them both, he was taken aback and bowed to greet them.

'It's strange...
How come His Royal Highness and the Royal King were in the inner Hall together?
Also, why is His Royal Highness' face so red? Even the ears are a bit red as if after drinking too much wine.
What's the matter?'

"Shen Zhiyan, Fan Xiao Wen died during the Literary Teat, please check it out."
Murong Ci said, and walked out briskly.

"I knew that it would be about a murder case, when I heard Your Highness was looking for me..."
He laughed excitedly, but immediately closed his mouth.

It was inappropriate to rejoice for an homicide case, especially when the dead was one of the Noble young talents of the Recruitment.

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 58 PART 2
.....................to be continued