Chapter 33 Part 3 - "You'd Better Kill This Prince"

....

Murong Yu was calm and his face remained unchanged.
He stretched out his arms leisurely when the sharp edge of the dagger was about to pierce his chest.

Between the lightning and flint of an instant, her throat had fallen under the control of his five fingers.
She was horrified...
She couldn't see how he moved at all...
He was so fast that it was terrifying.
However, the sharp edge of the dagger in her hand also pointed at his heart.

"Will your dagger be fast enough, or will this King's hand be faster...?"

Murong Yu's voice was noble and benevolent.
Like the light breeze and clear moon, the low-mellow voice flowed in the dark night, like a long and mellow wine that has been stored for a thousand years.

Murong Ci knew that he was completely fearless, and when she had pierced the dagger in, her neck would be broken.
Both would lose...
At this moment, they were only one arm away from each other, and their breathing could be heard.
She looked at him, the face of this person was like a cold jade, and the facial features were as cold and timeless as carved.
Those dark and deep eyes were cold and cold, and could swallow the soul of a person or the entire world.

He stared at her...
The person in front of him was obviously a man, but the colors were like that of a flower of spring dawn.
The skin around the neck was tender and smooth, like a jade.
Those bright eyes were like the clear dew on the petals in the early morning, and they seemed to illuminate people's soul.

His Royal Highness' attempt of assassination was sharp and direct, without any fear, which really surprised him.
At this time, His Highness did not panic or plead, which was truly rewarding.

"You'd better kill this Prince!
Otherwise, this Prince will cut your head one day!"

Murong Ci said fiercely.

"If you kneel down and beg this King, maybe this King will give you a chance to survive."
Murong Yu's sword-like eyebrows raised.

"In your dreams!"

"If you want to die, this King reluctantly gives you a ride to the other world."

"The prophecy of that Ballad really came true.
With your wolf ambition, you murdered the Emperor, usurped the throne and stole the country for thousands of years."

She only hated herself for not taking precautions in time, so that his conspiracy wouldn't succeed and she wouldn't be defeated.

"If you are willing to sacrifice everything for this King, and stay with this King without a name and a role, this King can keep you alive."
His deep eyes were full of vigorous spirit and self-confidence, as to show off that he was the winner.

"Could it be that you are really into men?
And if so, aren't you afraid that this Prince will cut your head when you are sleeping?"

"This King is looking forward to that moment, but this King believes you won't have that opportunity..."

'Shameful! What a shameful man!'

However, Murong Ci didn't have time to think about his intentions and thoughts.
Her pink lips curled up in a beautiful arc, and she smiled brilliantly.
It seemed as if thousands of trees and pear blossoms bloom on a moonlit night.
As if thousands of years of snow melted into a cold spring.

Murong Yu was at first puzzled by her enigmatic and bright smile, and his heart was full of excitement.
The instant he let his guard down, her hand moved suddenly and pierced his flesh and blood with the dagger.

She was fast, however he was faster.

Two fingers of his left hand clamped her wrist.
Murong Ci suddenly felt severe pain in her wrist and couldn't hold the dagger anymore.
With a clanging sound, the dagger fell on the floor, and it's silver light shook coldly.

At the same time, Murong Yu grabbed her throat and slid his right hand to the back of her neck.
Then he held her in his arms, giving her no time to react.
When she reacted, Murong Ci felt shocked that she had been held in his arms, and her anger burned all over her body.

"Let go!"

But she also noticed that before he clasped her throat, there was no murderous intent in his eyes.

Murong Yu buckled his hands behind her back, and his right hand buckled the back of her head, confining her.

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 33 PART 3
.....................to be continued