✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 15: Daddys' Girl

if we didn't think of each other
would we have dragged it on like this?...

The Kim family drove in silence to the Airport. The air in the family SUV feels constricted. You're looking solemnly outside as the vehicle drove past beautiful mansions in their neighbourhood. I am wondering how this little holiday will turn out to be.

Jisoo is furiously typing on her latest Samsung phone talking to the Blackpink members who are spending time with their families.
Your parents are murmuring about random business stuff.

Within an hour, you arrived at Incheon Airport. You and Jisoo had both masks on. Your hair is into a bun hidden by a black beanie and hoody. You got your back rimmed glasses on, and Jisoo got sunglasses on. Nobody paid attention cause your flight is very early.

 Nobody paid attention cause your flight is very early

You checked in and got your tickets. First classed tickets are book for the family, and you had the privilege to use the first-class lounge. Jisoo and your mom and dad decided to have a light breakfast.

You still feel groggy and a little sick. Your mom didn't talk to you the whole trip to the airport, and you didn't care less. You so used to her moods that it became your new normal.

You open up your camera app and take a cute selca with your dad

You open up your camera app and take a cute selca with your dad. You send it to Yerin, and she gushed over how cute you and your dad look. You told her what your dad told you about the reflexology.

Jisoo came to sit at the table where you decided to sit.

Jisoo was smiling." How are you feeling, sis?"

You grimace," I can manage. Don't worry about me."

Jisoo with a concerned look,"Ji-Ho the thing with you and mom goes deeper...what is going on between you two since we've turned 14. You're attitude changed. Why?"

You look at her with an unreadable expression," Nothing...It's complicated...I just feel like she doesn't care what I wanted since I've been a trainee with you...I'm tired of trying to win her favour...I'll never be you.." your eyes start to tear up, and you quickly stood up" ...I think I want something to nibble on now"