INTRODUCING NEW SERIES: Published

-THE CEO SERIES-

1.Let Go || Jeon Jungkook ×Reader|| BTS CEO Series

I'm lost in the Maze

of my heart

..........LET GO.......

A smirk played on his handsome features as his frosty calculating eyes darted from your boss to your nervous gaze

A smirk played on his handsome features as his frosty calculating eyes darted from your boss to your nervous gaze. The intense gaze in his eyes made your heart race and made it difficult to breathe.

As he played with his pen in front of the document, he raised his eyebrows at you, smiling without looking at your boss,

"The $500 million contract is yours, but on one condition?" his smirk evaporated.

Both you and your boss widen your eyes in shock.

Leaning back on the black leather chair, he pointed at you with the tip of his pen and with the coldest grin said, "Fire her...with immediate effect!"

Right then and there, you realised the past had come back to bite you like an unforgiving viper...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi superstar readers. I hope you will support and love this coming series in September/October.

They still maintain the friendship group they formed during their university days or as children: the Bangtan Club. The girls they get involved with are all from average/poor families, while they come from the wealthiest families in South Korea owning big corporations headed by the young heirs. So, stay tuned into the saga of their love lives and how they manage their corporate businesses.

2. The Stoic Custodian || Min Yoongi x Reader

Blurb

Blurb

Honestly, this place is disgusting! I was expecting more of you than anyone else!"Your head supervisor yells. Looking at you with sheer disgust.

"I-"

"Are you willing for me to mention how incompetent you are to Mr Min?" She says. Your head shakes as you look down at the tears dripping from your cheeks.

She looks at one of the new janitors who stood watching in awe.

"And you, don't you have a job?" His dark eyes widen at the sudden attention.

"Return to your duties!" Before anyone could respond, she walked off muttering. "Incompetent morons..."