✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 22-Goan Charts Awards

Let's not eye each other
and see who well
get off or not

......💛....

The Bangtan Boys had a hectic schedule the following week. They had a 12 hour per day dance and vocal rehearsals for their Wings World Tour in middle February-December. The first leg of the Tour will be on home ground.

They've changed their hair colours for the "Wings" concept. Jimin's hair was bright pink, Jhope grey and pink highlights and Rapmon "purple.

They are scheduled to attend the Goan Charts Awards.
Super Juniors, Lee Teuk and Mamamoos, Solar were the host.

That night they won the Vlive Global popularity Award, Quarter Artist of the Year,

Bang Pd won Producer of the Year, and their Sungdeuk Choreography won "Style Choreography the year of Choreography."

and their Son, Sungdeuk Choreography, won "Style Choreography of the year for Choreography

and their Son, Sungdeuk Choreography, won "Style Choreography of the year for Choreography."

They performed their most viewed and iconic songs on stage, "Save Me" and "Blood, Sweat and Tears."

You had to write a final drama theory assignment to add extra credit and couldn't attend the Awards, and Jisoo had to participate. Jisoo looks so good in additional hair extensions. She was very excited and her flirty self. It was her turn to make the acceptance speech.

Blackpink won Artist of the year -Quarterly sales and a Rookie of the year-song award.