✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 12: Asia Artist Award

It became a tinderbox for a war
It seems like, eventually,
someone will have to get off to end it...

It became a tinderbox for a warIt seems like, eventually, someone will have to get off to end it

The business rental was relatively high for a deposit. The reason being it was in a prime location in Gangnam. You want a high upmarket space for your future Beauty Spa.

To attract celebrity customers. At your apartment, you and Yerin worked out your capital. Now you have to compromise with your apartments savings.

Maybe you can rent to buy your apartment. But if you decide to leave Blackpink and terminate your contract, you will not be able to maintain or afford an apartment and enough capital for your Beauty Spa.

You don't want to be accountable to a landlord unless it's in a mall.

A mall will be much convenient

A mall will be much convenient. There are thousands of shops and restaurants to order food and a lot of people who'll walk pass or even pop in without an appointment.

You brainstorm your options. At least you got a scholarship for your graduate studies. Thank God for the strength to maintain your Gpa of 4.0.

Yerin rubbed her eyes tiredly:" let's call it a day...we can talk tomorrow about rental or maybe opt to buy a spa franchise over in Gangnam- gu. Let's sleep over it and talk later...I'm spent now."

You yawn and stretch your arms over your head" business is not for fools... I'm going to shower and sleep."

Yerin stood up and took your coffee mugs to the kitchen. " Oh, I forgot ...tomorrow I'm going to speak to my bank's financial consultant to release my investment...You speak to yours and your dad, and then we can decide the best options..."

You nod tiredly" Ok...my Dad already agreed with lending me 300 000 won. So let's hope he gets through for us."

You stood up and put all your planning in the folders. You didn't decide to borrow money from your Dad. You're going use a fraction of your Blackpink salary. Jisoo agreed to split the Elle shoot check with you. You did the work, so it's just fair.

You quickly shower and get to your room. You just wanted to switch off the lamp when you phone vibrates. Your first look at the ID caller Jisoo...if it were Mother Witch, you would've blatantly ignored her. A few weeks ago, she wounded your feelings, and for now, she's on your " ignore list."