✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 49"Meeting Blinks

Was the pretty arguments the start of it all?

Ji-ho pov

You couldn't contain your excitement when you finally land in Incheon Airport after four months in the USA.

You have no idea when you enter the arrivals terminal to meet your loving dad. When you pull your louis Vittone luggage and you place on your sunglases. You were shock beyond measure when your dad stood with a two strange guys.

But what astounded you was the Blackpinks' fans the beloved Blinks that were standing behind the railing with big posters with your name. They were screaming your name in high toned voices. Your eyes widen and you had to look around to make sure the BP girls are not in the vicinity.

Since when do you get such a warm welcome as an YG -Actress?What was this? How did they know?Oh my goodness the management of your agency knew your return because of all the scheduled endorsements.

You ran to your dad amidst the hundred cell phones pointed at you.When you reach your dad and these two guys next to him, you bow politely in a greeting. Wondering who they were. Maybe associates with your dad.

Your father gently embraced you and kissed your forehead "Greetings, darling

Your father gently embraced you and kissed your forehead "Greetings, darling. YG gave you new bodyguards while you were at home, this is Mr. Han and Mr. Chan."

Mr. Han and Mr. Chan greet you with a broad smile and a deep bow. Your pupils dramatically enlarge. Omg! You were ranked on par with their esteemed actors by your agency. You're so nervous when your security steps in and tell you to simply stand still so that the fans can take better pictures of you.

It was intimidating for an introvert to be present by themselves. The fact that they were traveling with a local celebrity astonished the other flight passengers. On the first-class flight, you were very humble.

Following several photos in front of Blinks, your bodyguards led you and your dad out of the mob. Luckily, they were very respectful. Your dad was walking with your covered under his arm.

You raised your eyes to your beaming father and exclaimed, "Gosh Appa! Why all the fuss from YG?"

"While you were away, you've been trending on several TV shows about the renowned YG twins," your father said with a chuckle. "They have fallen in love with you. Your group's merchandise was out of stock, which increased YG's stocks. After the Allure and Dazed headlines, you and Jisoo became the talk of the online platform. Your similar appearances stunned the public. Even the Seventeen Korea magazine held a contest about "spotting the right Jisoo and Ji-ho" in various situations. Everyone was curious as to who studied and who participated in BP. mv's. "Your dad goes on about how proud your mother is of you and how far you've come.

You simply scoff. Please, this is because she attracts more attention after it is disclosed that both of her children are well-known.

In the midst of the Blinks, you arrived at the van. Your bodyguard made sure you were secure in the dark-tinted van.