✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 45: Go...go get your girl

If we don't have feelings for each other

If we didn't think for each other

Would we have dragged this on until now?

-The morning earlier-

The boys had a fantastic sightseeing day the day before when they rode VEGAS SUPER KARTS, supposedly in high demand. It is Las Vegas' most exhilarating go-kart racetrack!SPEEDVEGAS Motorsport Park is where you'll find it. The maknae-line was ecstatic to be going.

It was fun for the management and bodyguards to get on the racing track

It was fun for the management and bodyguards to get on the racing track. Jhope was a little hesitant, but he enjoyed it. Seokjin and were the bosses on the track. . Management arranged for them to have a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. At the very least, the boys were able to take in the sights on their trip to Las Vegas.

Jungkoook made Taehyung feel at ease, especially after his Soulmate left for Shanghai. Seokjin was constantly giving Samiya video footage of his daily activities. It kept him sane and the rest of the crew happy.

The Linq had a Happy Hour on the High Roller that evening. The managers and bodyguards who were afraid of Highs chose to stay on the ground as the Bangtan Boys took in the breathtaking sights of Las Vegas, the world's tallest observation wheel. They enjoyed an air-conditioned pod where they could hang out and drink drinks with a full bar. The boys took a lot of selfcas for posting and sent them to their closest families.

Yoongi felt at ease, yet he had a nagging feeling that something weird was about to happen. The pull was getting stronger, just like it was at that Buffet restaurant that Wednesday evening.

He and Jhope almost sprinted out of the restaurant to see where the pull led him. But he had to disregard the ridiculous feeling. He simply dismissed it as his longing for his Soulmate. He realizes he does have a lot to apologize for. If he ever sees her again, he knows she would not forgive him easy.

Sejin and the managers booked them an excellent, discreet coffee shop a little outside the hectic city on Thursday morning. Hopefully, their fans will not bother them. The boys got up early and dressed casually. Yoongi had a very restful night; he couldn't believe how good he felt in a long time, even though he was a little tired after he and the other producer hyungs sat up with lyrics.

He wore a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and skinny black pants. Seokjin was making fun of him for his bad-boy appearance.

They all told him that he looked like his alter ego Agust D this morning. He was taking no nonsense from anyone. Jimin was amused as he said that Kitty had gotten claws today. Yoongi simply rolled his eyes as if nothing could bother him or ruin his euphoric mood.