✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 37:Trending #minjennie

Don't think about me anymore
All right, this repeating
seesaw game now
I finally try to end this(game)

Ji-Ho Pov

University was such an exciting time

University was such an exciting time. April flew by in a flash. The drama arts lecturer was especially friendly. Everything he did was so theatrical. Walking and speaking. He is Ramona's favourite; if you speak up, you will get an easy A. Since you are a very calm actress, you wonder if you'll get it right.

Upon hearing that you are a celebrity in your country, he immediately liked you. Talk about favouritism isn't fair. Drama group members were amazed to hear that you're part of Blackpink, a very famous Korean pop group making waves in the US. No matter how well you defend your 5th membership status, it doesn't matter. You are "it" for them and not Jisoo.

The campus magazine quickly interviewed you for an article. You were asked ten questions. You gave them YG's contact information so that they can get permission. Cell phones and cameras were always out wherever you and your group of friends went. All that attention was already wearing you out.

You skyrocketed in popularity on campus soon after your Netflix cameo aired

You skyrocketed in popularity on campus soon after your Netflix cameo aired. They tweeted about it on every platform, including the official YG social pages.
As Ramona learned more about your life online, she became more impressed with your humility and grace. She doesn't believe you can be so famous and so down to earth, and now the entire campus is speculating about your soulmate status. Campus hotties asked you out daily.

You don't feel romantically attracted to any guy because you grow more in love with that "little kitten" who broke your heart. Dating any other guys would be unfair since you would never love them as you should. If your soulmate doesn't activate this bond, a very lonely, loveless future awaits you.

Then you will have to marry for friendship and companionship. But the passion of true love will be beyond your grasp. Only one Asian guy on campus doesn't care; he is a Tarnished, a classical "violin" music student and a model from Taiwan. He is adorable and hot. He comes from a wealthy Taiwanese family, and you are the epitome of what he wants in a girl.

 He comes from a wealthy Taiwanese family, and you are the epitome of what he wants in a girl