✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 30-Newark, USA

Laugh while we look
at each other
We forget who is heavier
and now we started the war,

Yoongi pov.

The group had a fabulous time in Chile, and the Brazilian concerts were very successful. There was just a minor incident with Taehyung and Jin in Chile and their little maknae who fought after Sao Paulo's performances.

During their off day after the concerts, Yoongi would go back to his hotel room and sleep. Jhope was a little concerned when he sometimes sees his red-rimmed eyes. Yoongi only dismissed it as lack of sleep. He was working on songs for the next album. Hopefully, it will be good enough to cut.

Jhope was busy on his laptop in his hotel room. He was with Taehyung a while ago. Taehyung had almost a mental breakdown because of his soul mark during the concert.

The management had taken them shopping a while ago, and they had to get ready to go to the USA. They went to the Tropical Forest. Burle Marx Park, the Glasshouse

Tae and Namjoon thoroughly enjoyed it because it was for lovers of art, history and architecture. They went to the Tropical Forest. Burle Marx Park, the Glasshouse -Tae and Namjoon thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yoongi bought some jewelry and trendy clothes for himself and his family.

While he was browsing the internet reading about their time in Chile and Brazil, his eyes widen when he saw a trending post about the YG agency. The Big Three companies had revealed a teaser of their new actor debuts. But according to the news article.
YG will reveal the full names of their new actors and actresses signed under them in a special broadcast in a week or so, but under each new actor's image, there where a description of the projects they were working on or the film or television appearances the audience can look out for.

He doesn't know why he is so interested until he saw a face that shocked him out of his wits.

It's Jisoo!!! She'll be debuting as an actress. Oh, gosh! Will she leave Blackpink? Her hair is dark brown. She looks so different. Her face was naturally beautiful without makeup. There were lots of comments about the familiar face.