✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 46: I love you

Being on top of this seesaw is dangerous,

dangerous...

Both pov's

Your mansion was enormous. It has four bedrooms, all of which have cable television and custom closets, and the master bedroom even has a built-in bookcase, five bathrooms, two full bathrooms, study, two living rooms, built-in entertainment centre, entry Foyer, formal lounge, surround sound, wet bar and a vast pool area.

Yoongi clasped your warm hands in his and guided you around your house, and your eyes widened. You were still taken aback by Yoongi's purchase of this house for the two of you. You couldn't believe FATE saw fit to send him your way. You are incredibly grateful.

"This is the domain where we will eat our homemade dinners while on vacation," Yoongi said as he led you to the stunning kitchen.

The kitchen was huge with marble and stone counters, hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, and even a walk-in pantry.

"Wow! It's enormous... It's amazing. In this kitchen, we can prepare Korean food. " When you caressed over the marble counters, your eyes gleamed. Yoongi smiles as he hugs you from behind, right where you were standing. "We'll come along on a brief trip later this year," he murmurs, his chin on your shoulder. So, while you're still in the United States, you're welcome to visit our residence at any moment."

"I enjoy being with you, Yoongs," you turn your head and lightly kiss him on the cheek. You confess shyly.

"I love you more, darling," he grins and chuckles."Thank you for never giving up on me and loving me. I promise I'll give you all of my affection. I'm not going to cause you any more headaches ever again. " He turns you around by lifting his head and wrapping his arms around your tiny waist. You give a sweet smile.

"Right now and forever, you are my life. Ji-ho. The first girl who captured my attention and held it for almost four years." His eyes appear to be moist. You smiled and softly cupped his face in your hands.