✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 36:Variety show with...Blackpink

If you don't have feelings anymore
Being on top of this seesaw
is dangerous, dangerous

When they reached the Bangtan Mansion on Presidents Hill Estate, Yoongi felt physically exhausted

When they reached the Bangtan Mansion on Presidents Hill Estate, Yoongi felt physically exhausted. On the flight from Manila, his soul mark burned terribly. He couldn't stop thinking about Ji-Ho.

It was as if his heart was constantly aching, and day by day, the hole got bigger. The "big reveal" of YG entertainment has caused everyone to pay attention to her. He has only read about her accomplishments recently.

The beautiful soulmate was causing him migraines, and he was fantasizing about her

The beautiful soulmate was causing him migraines, and he was fantasizing about her. His dream was to kiss her in real life, not in his dreams. He thought about the stress they had experienced with Jin and his soulmate Samiya*.

Jins'' mother informed Jin that she wanted her daughter-in-law to stay at Gwancheon's family mansion after hearing about Samiyas' hospitalization.

Samiya will be taken care of by her for a week as Jin is too busy with appearances before going to Hong Kong. Models from China, South Korea, and China participated in the Fila commercial and photoshoot.

A television interview about their latest album, Wings, a music countdown show, will follow a variety show.

It is likely that they will have two to three free days and then have to leave for the BBMA in Las Vegas. Seeing his "best friend" makes Namjoon incredibly excited. According to management, they would enjoy 4-5 days in the U.S. The live show will take place on Sunday.

The first Korean band to present a Billboard award represents an important accomplishment in the Korean pop scene. They have been nominated for the Social Global Artist award. Although they face tough competition, they don't care if they don't win. Being nominated is an achievement in and of itself.

Yoongi smiles alone because everyone calls him Minstrodamus. He usually makes accurate predictions. He told them they would win an award from the BBMA.

He arose late the following morning. The previous evening, he suffered from a heavy soul mark attack, he could not sleep, and he only fell asleep at 1 am.

The weather appeared clear, but forecasters predict heavy downpours later today. The whole day yesterday, Taehyung was restless. He complained that his soul mark was stinging. The shots that Namjoon received from Sejin helped them immensely. At least they were able to sleep.