✿✼:*゚🍀:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑🍁Chapter 13: You're fake...

It seems like, eventually,
someone will have to get off to end it...

Yoongi POV.

Yoongi confusion was an understatement and didn't have time to dwell on this nonsense. Jhope took it upon himself to investigate discreetly. The Bangtan Boys we're very busy with a tight schedule for the whole of October. Their new Album Wings was released. It was received well, globally.

They had dance rehearsing almost 12h per day to prepare their Wings World Tour and start the next year 2017. The boys were exhausted but elated to go on Tour and meet their global ARMY.
Ticket companies sold out their tickets like sweet cakes. Trailers about the Wings You're were shown on all media outlets, print and television.

The boys also performed at the SBS Inkigayo before taking a little break before Christmas- 2016 was a great year. They won their first daseangs Artist and Album of the Year at separate awards shows. They were on a roll now their hard work received recognition.

They had their official fan meeting in Japan, and It was an eruption. The J-fans loved them dearly. They know how to connect with the ARMY and have fun on stage.

Suga and Luan could meet, and he and Sunwoon came to the fan meet. Suga signed three "Wings" Albums for him. They decided to meet up privately at their hotel after the meet. Luan and his soulmate were also in the same hotel.

Suga let them meet the rest of the boys. Sunwoon was entranced with the sexy Jimin which had the Boys in stitches after the meeting. They had drinks in Luans'presidential suite. At 11 pm, the rest of the boys retreat to their rooms as they had to travel back home.

Luan still wanted to socialise with his Yoongles. So Suga decided to spend an hour more with his friends Sunwoon was very tired and went to sleep leaving Luan and Yoongi to catch up.

Yoongi took a sip from his Soju bottle. " I'm so glad we could finally meet up!"

Luan smile widely" I'm so proud of your accomplishments, you came a long way and congrats on winning your first daseangs. Next year you'll sweep all the awards..."

Yoongi chuckled," and to think we thought about disbanding"

" Thank God ...you didn't! You will never guess who I've met during our summer break in Busan?"Luan with a big surprised grin.